Models you are not too fond of..

Discussion in 'Models' started by Jailbait, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Jailbait

Jailbait Super Star

This thread is for the models you aren't sure of, fond of or you just don't like.

For instance, I LOVE that weird, unconventional beauty in models however I am not too sure of Lindsey Wixson. I like her in some photos but then I see some others and I am like: "NO! I DON'T LIKE HER!" It changes from time to time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In these two photos she looks gorgeous but then (photos below), her teeth are too long for me and I am not too fond of her cheeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What are the models you are not too fond of?

2. highyoufly13

highyoufly13 Banned
    Banned

I totally agree with you on wixson. I do not find her attractive at all.

3. classichic

classichic Super Star

Kate Moss (love her very old pictures) Lara Stone, Lindsay Wixon, Jessica Stam, Coco Rocha, Lily Cole, Agyness Deyn and Abbylee Kershaw.

These are big models but I really don't see the fuss about them, sorry if you guys like them.

4. smallbones

smallbones Rookie

Coco Rocha:rolleyes: She's overrated
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

Wixson

Lindsey Wixson .. ugh! Don't like her, and plus she is an idiot. Perfect example is her graceless fall @ Versace S/S 2012 and then making a big spectacle of herself... actually very surprised that it didn't hurt her career more

6. Skinny Gurl

Skinny Gurl SG Founder

I agree! Ugh-she drives me crazy! I'd like to see her fall on the runway...

7. prettyskinny

prettyskinny Guest

I don't like Charlotte Free. Mostly because of her personality she is such an idiot.

Also Julianne GrĂ¼ner... She is the downgraded version of Ymre Stiekma.

Also all those new brunette girls. I can't name all of them but: Kati Nescher, Zuzanna Bijoch, Kathryn Kruger and Daga Ziober. (I probably butchered all or their names, but whatever) They all look the same to me :rolleyes:

8. Katja Jacqueline

daphne groeneveld - i hate her face

[​IMG]

and some were already named, like agyness dean, lindsey...

9. AmorFlaco

AmorFlaco Guest

10. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

[​IMG]

I don't get her appeal. Her forehead is much too big to be attractive. Reminds me of some sort of alien.

11. astrid

astrid Guest

Ok, don't kill me now please :grin:

[​IMG]

Freja - she's just too boyish to me, not feminine like Vlada, Snejana, Natasha and other girls..

12. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

I agree! Don't like her face.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Isabel

Isabel Worker Bee

Generally not a Freja fan but funnily enough I actually think she looks nice in that pic you posted.

And I second what everyone has said about Wixson and Coco. Not a Stam fan either (gorgeous eyes but meh not a fan of her body and something about her just puts me off).

14. This model. Her face looks too weird to me.:wtf:

15. astrid

astrid Guest

I didnt't want to be rude and pick some ugly pic :grin:

16. skinnyguy

skinnyguy Guest

I'm one of those people who likes the slightly ugly girls. I love Freja for editorial, I hate her for runway. Let's see. I CAN'T STAND GINTA LAPINA. She looks like an average White American girl to me. Oh, and Natasha Poly. I respect her for her professionalism, but there really is nothing special about her look. She's also looking haggard these days.

17. SecretMelody17

SecretMelody17 Rising Star

I think that Coco's lovely, but I don't like the way she models a lot of the time. This picture is a perfect example of the open-mouthed, pouty face that she makes in about half of her pictures.
    She even talks about it in this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOQbTu7XNX4&feature=related

I used to really dislike her because all I'd seen was the "Coco pose", but watching her in that clip, I think she's really stunning in real life. I'd say she's doing herself a disservice by making that face all the time, but I guess it's working for her.

18. SecretMelody17

SecretMelody17 Rising Star

I'm not crazy about Agyness Deyn. She seems like a super cool person, but, objectively speaking, her look is a little too androgynous for me.

19. analinne

analinne Rookie

Not a fan either :hmm:

20. Layla

Layla Super Star

No offence if anyone likes her but I'm not a fan of Erin Wasson, her face bugs me.