Models you are not too fond of..

Omg.. how scary is that
tumblr_lzq5lzGaKa1rpka7ro1_500.jpg

Lindsey is definitley not my favorite, but sometimes she can look quite good.
I don't really like Arizona Muse.
Her body is fine, and I'm all for unique-looking models, but there is something about her face I don't like...
Arizona-Muse-Vogue-Korea-September-3.jpg

Agyness Deyn - seems way too impressed with herself
Karolina Kurkova - thick and plain
Chanel Iman - she's got that annoying little girl attitude that thinks she's hot shit
Daphne Groeneveld - sausage lips and zombie eyes
Gisele Bunchchen - horseface
Rosie Huntington Whitley - her lips take up half her face argh!
Crystal Renn - big fat hypocrite with lopsided face
Anja Rubik - there's being skinny and delicate. then there's being so sharp and angular you resemble a set of mathematical instruments.

Wow I do sound so bitchy. :p

Reactions: 1 users
Anja Rubik - there's being skinny and delicate. then there's being so sharp and angular you resemble a set of mathematical instruments.

This is hilarious. I think you've perfectly described why I love her so much! Tehehe. Her outfits just hang perfectly on her.

I don't want to post anything I'm not supposed to, but there's a thread about her in the VIP section from an insider who says she was dropped from more than half her shows in Milan and even more in Paris because of her weight gain. I guess she was warned in NY but didn't lose the weight. Oh well, I hate her anyway. :nopity:

It may be just because she's young, but Daphne doesn't seem very intelligent to me. Her English is awful (so like, yeah, it's like, like) and her personality is equal to that of a rock. I like her face though.

Ok, don't kill me now please :grin:

Freja-Beha-Erichsen-2.jpg

Freja - she's just too boyish to me, not feminine like Vlada, Snejana, Natasha and other girls..

Lol, I love Freja BECAUSE she is boyish. But to be honest, I am indifferent about her modelling (it can be good, it can be meh) I just have a huge crush on her! Ha ha.

I can'r stand Charlotte Free. I don't even know why people call her a model, blech.

I think the irish dance Coco did was beautiful and a beautiful way to show off clothes

Everyone here hates her but...fuck I love Agyness Deyn. I got her haircut! haha

Chanel Iman - the best example how good looks can be ruined by a nasty character.
So I don´t know her in person, but in interviews she sounds so dumb and full of herself.
And the good old "I can eat whatever" attitude... it´s just getting old, I´m tired of models saying that over and over again.

Kate Upton - no need to explain why

Doutzen Kroes - everyone is swooning about her "curvy" body. Seriously? People must have forgotten what curvy is, because she doesn´t even have a real waist.

Lindsey is definitley not my favorite, but sometimes she can look quite good.
I don't really like Arizona Muse.
Her body is fine, and I'm all for unique-looking models, but there is something about her face I don't like...

I agree ,it's something about her face, maybe eyebrows :meh:
Also I think she is full of herself! She doesn't deserve Freja :oops:

For me, Daphne Groeneveld and Charlotte Free are ugly and obnoxious.

Charlotte did an interview in the Guardian a few weeks ago sounding off about her principles; 'I don't see why I should have to do anything a man doesn't have to. I never, ever shave my legs or armpits...unless it's a really big job'. Way to stick it to the man, sister. Apart from when there's a buck on the table.

Daphne looks troglodytic.

Reactions: 1 user
For me, Daphne Groeneveld and Charlotte Free are ugly and obnoxious.

Charlotte did an interview in the Guardian a few weeks ago sounding off about her principles; 'I don't see why I should have to do anything a man doesn't have to. I never, ever shave my legs or armpits...unless it's a really big job'. Way to stick it to the man, sister. Apart from when there's a buck on the table.

Daphne looks troglodytic.

What Charlotte said sounds like a feministic mentality to me. Nothing wrong with that imo.

What Charlotte said sounds like a feministic mentality to me. Nothing wrong with that imo.

No, absolutely agree with you - I meant that she has feminist principles until someone offers her enough money, then to hell with them. If I was prepared to compromise a belief because someone was paying, I wouldn't preach about it.

Reactions: 1 user
No, absolutely agree with you - I meant that she has feminist principles until someone offers her enough money, then to hell with them. If I was prepared to compromise a belief because someone was paying, I wouldn't preach about it.

Lol that's like a whore mentality. "I won't sleep around with other men unless I'm offered money!" :lol:

Gisele! She looks more like a actress to me, her face seems so... old and just not-model-like.
gisele-bundchen-costa-rica-return.jpg

:run:

I'm jealous of all models, tbh. There aren't really any I can't stand or highly dislike; mainly because they're in a profession I know I will never be a part of.

And the good old "I can eat whatever" attitude... it´s just getting old, I´m tired of models saying that over and over again.

This. Ffs, it's your job to work hard on your body ... models should be examples of hard work and inspiring dedication for all aspiring skinners :/