Models next to people...

This makes me feel embrassed :nervous: how can she stand there doing that models nails and not feel awkward. I would feel so inadequate.

THIS! OMG :wtf:

Really Dakota, it's very embarrassing to have a 30-year-old be thinner and have less thick calves than you
tumblrljog91fgri1qhj9tg.jpg

Wow, so that bear is 30 y/o?? Um, besides Natalia looks amazing in that picture! :lol::lol::lol:

:highfive:

Reactions: 1 user
:lol:

Edita V in a Japanese Vogue editorial, January 2011. Photographed by Mario Sorrenti.

evilkeviciute_11jan_japv.jpg

Mean?!? I said she looks amazing, didn't I? :lol:

:oops::kiss:

(but still: thanks for posting! I as well had a lot of fun :highfive:)

Oh, wait, what??? I think didn't get the joke...
I thought you were saying that the bear has a better body than Dakota right??? :confused: (I totally agree, if Dakota was a bear, the other bear would be Freja compared to her ;))
Sorry if I offended you. :kiss: But I loooove that kind of humor. :twisted:

Oh, wait, what??? I think didn't get the joke...
I thought you were saying that the bear has a better body than Dakota right??? :confused: (I totally agree, if Dakota was a bear, the other bear would be Freja compared to her ;))
Sorry if I offended you. :kiss: But I loooove that kind of humor. :twisted:

Haha.. No, I'm fine! Thank you :kiss: I think we have the same kind of humor :twisted: so don't worry at all! I meant that how could I be mean (Dakota-bear-thing) when I said Natalia looks beautiful, right?! :angel: hehe.. but *where is the 'chapeau'-smiley?!* that Frejabear vs Dakotabear image you created in my mind is one of a kind :lol::highfive::bow:

Haha.. No, I'm fine! Thank you :kiss: I think we have the same kind of humor :twisted: so don't worry at all! I meant that how could I be mean (Dakota-bear-thing) when I said Natalia looks beautiful, right?! :angel: hehe.. but *where is the 'chapeau'-smiley?!* that Frejabear vs Dakotabear image you created in my mind is one of a kind :lol::highfive::bow:

Oh... *realisation face* Now I get it! lol I can be slow sometimes! :lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: 1 user
Oh... *realisation face* Now I get it! lol I can be slow sometimes! :lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry - it doesn't help that this is the internet so no mimik or something and unfortunately those smileys have their limits as well, plus: this is obviously not my first language! So miscommunication can't be avoided at any time.. :oops: :nopity:

But still, you are too cute :lol: I'd love to see that realisation face:luv::kiss:

By far this is the best thread I've come through in a long while! So motivating!!!!! Thank you girls for these pictures!