Models next to people...

x_1a82a3f5.jpg

x_7a1dad9f.jpg

x_9288aef5.jpg

Surely if people worked around models all day they'd want to be skinny, I know that would definitely motivate me.

Sorry for that! A very unflattering picture it is then.

Here is another from the same day. Doesn't seem like a single bad shot to me.

brooklyn-decker-allessandro-ambrosio.jpg

And a final from that shoot

0429-may-cover-no-coverlines_at.jpg

What it tells me is even when magazines are trying to do a feel good piece on body acceptance they still photoshop to high heaven

Here is another from the same day. Doesn't seem like a single bad shot to me.

brooklyn-decker-allessandro-ambrosio.jpg

And a final from that shoot

0429-may-cover-no-coverlines_at.jpg

What it tells me is even when magazines are trying to do a feel good piece on body acceptance they still photoshop to high heaven

I don't really understand why they bother paying models for tedious shoots like this. Why not just photoshop old photos of their heads onto photoshop bodies?

I read that brooklyn decker's measurements are something like 36-24-34... is anyone buying this? She looks far more like 36-25-36...or something?

my god...it is not only the body of the models,
their entire aura is amazing compared to 'normal' looking people. :wtf::luv:

I read that brooklyn decker's measurements are something like 36-24-34... is anyone buying this? She looks far more like 36-25-36...or something?

:wtf: I would say she is plus sized :lol:
Compared to Alessandra, ( who isn't the skinniest model out there ) she looks fat! Compare her to Inna Pilipenko :lol:

Totally, that is a part of my motivation. Not only to look great in all the fashionable and not so clothes, but also to be able to carry such a special aura. Maybe it sounds silly, but I really imagine that feeling about myself would be much different if I were skinny.

Reactions: 1 user