Models next to people...

antelope

Super Star
tumblr_m5f0atFaHZ1qatbfgo1_500.jpg

C

Celestial

Some of those pics look unreal! Their so tall and thin like when compared to us normals, it's kinda weird.

H

herradiohead

I found that picture on a site for "budding models," so its possible she is still aspiring ... though she is VERY lovely

Sadistic

Rising Star
For those who didn't see it:

:lol::lol::lol:

tumblr_lm9kytylNr1qgrinfo1_500.jpg

The woman in the second left has a Xylophone :run:

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee

Seems that she also stole Upton's SI bikini and bedazzled it!! :lol: Ugh I would burn that picture, why would you pose next to a model in a swimsuit...

Sadistic

Rising Star
Seems that she also stole Upton's SI bikini and bedazzled it!! :lol: Ugh I would burn that picture, why would you pose next to a model in a swimsuit...

hahaha.... i'd say the biggest revenge a skinny girl can make against an annoying fat girl is to take a picture with her. i wonder what did those two women do to tanya to have tanya take a picture with them only to make them look ridiculous :lol:!

S

skinnychelsea

they're so unreal. No wonder girls like that get scouted walking down the street.

E

Em.

Kate, is that you without photoshop??? (btw idk if its because I'm not a native speaker but 'bedazzled' just made me laugh so hard because I've seen some weird stuff on TV with people letting someone glue rhinestones on their private parts and call it 'vagazzle' xDD NEXT STEP FOR KATE)

Arctic

Rookie
You probably don't know the model, her name is solweig rediger-lizlow, she's now a french weather forecaster. She's not funny at all, but I really like her figure :)

E

Emerald Eyes

Erin O'Connor:

4492029577a11745652010l.jpg

This woman looks slightly intimidated (and Erin looks plain amused)!

jenny_dyson_and_erin_o_connor.jpg

Jane

Rookie

Well, that woman is clearly much older and has had a child/children. Most people don't bounce back from pregnancy or age as well as models do. This picture is just proof that people carry weight in different places, I've seen fatties with super skinny legs. Just sayin'. I think the guy in the banana hammock is hilarious.

R

rachel

I love this !!!! I now feel a little less uncomfortable always being the tall girl.