Models next to people...

tumblr_m5f0atFaHZ1qatbfgo1_500.jpg

Some of those pics look unreal! Their so tall and thin like when compared to us normals, it's kinda weird.

I found that picture on a site for "budding models," so its possible she is still aspiring ... though she is VERY lovely

Seems that she also stole Upton's SI bikini and bedazzled it!! :lol: Ugh I would burn that picture, why would you pose next to a model in a swimsuit...

hahaha.... i'd say the biggest revenge a skinny girl can make against an annoying fat girl is to take a picture with her. i wonder what did those two women do to tanya to have tanya take a picture with them only to make them look ridiculous :lol:!

they're so unreal. No wonder girls like that get scouted walking down the street.

Seems that she also stole Upton's SI bikini and bedazzled it!! :lol: Ugh I would burn that picture, why would you pose next to a model in a swimsuit...

Kate, is that you without photoshop??? (btw idk if its because I'm not a native speaker but 'bedazzled' just made me laugh so hard because I've seen some weird stuff on TV with people letting someone glue rhinestones on their private parts and call it 'vagazzle' xDD NEXT STEP FOR KATE)

You probably don't know the model, her name is solweig rediger-lizlow, she's now a french weather forecaster. She's not funny at all, but I really like her figure :)

Erin O'Connor:

4492029577a11745652010l.jpg

This woman looks slightly intimidated (and Erin looks plain amused)!

jenny_dyson_and_erin_o_connor.jpg

For those who didn't see it:

:lol::lol::lol:

tumblr_lm9kytylNr1qgrinfo1_500.jpg

The woman in the second left has a Xylophone :run:

Well, that woman is clearly much older and has had a child/children. Most people don't bounce back from pregnancy or age as well as models do. This picture is just proof that people carry weight in different places, I've seen fatties with super skinny legs. Just sayin'. I think the guy in the banana hammock is hilarious.

I love this !!!! I now feel a little less uncomfortable always being the tall girl.