Models next to people...

Well, that woman is clearly much older and has had a child/children. Most people don't bounce back from pregnancy or age as well as models do. This picture is just proof that people carry weight in different places, I've seen fatties with super skinny legs. Just sayin'. I think the guy in the banana hammock is hilarious.

Hahaha... guys are shameless :lol:

For those who didn't see it:

:lol::lol::lol:

tumblr_lm9kytylNr1qgrinfo1_500.jpg

The woman in the second left has a Xylophone :run:

It must be really hard to get friends as a model. Who wants to spend time with you when you make everyone look bad? That is why they're forced to hang out with each other. Fortunately, I am middle-ugly, so no-one is afraid to make friends with me :)

Alessandra-Ambrosio-Brooklyn-Decker-and-Crystal-Renn-in-Bikinis.jpg

Alessandra with Crystal Renn and another plus-sized model.

The other girl is actually not a plus-size model. That's Brooklyn Decker, a Sports Illustrated model. She actually has a great body:

Brooklyn-Decker-The-2010-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-Issue-Cover-Girl21.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
The other girl is actually not a plus-size model. That's Brooklyn Decker, a Sports Illustrated model. She actually has a great body:

Brooklyn-Decker-The-2010-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-Issue-Cover-Girl21.jpg

THIS. I was shocked when I saw her in 'what to expect when you're expecting'. So slim now compared to some bad candid shots from years ago! Think she just has wide hips... her legs were very long and slender in the film :)

This needs to be renamed "models next to mere mortals" hehehe

One disadvantage of being tall is that if you are not really skinny, you'd look like a giant creature!!
omg, this had me cracking up...I always say if you are tall you are either skinny or a sasquatch!...I guess I'm not the only one who thinks this way heheh

I was watching 13 going on 30 last night and thought of this thread. The main character was upset when she was 13 because she read this magazine and wanted to grow up already.

She has this exchange with her mom:

Young Jenna Rink: I don't want to be beautiful in my own way. I want to look like these people.
Beverly Rink: Oh those aren't people honey, those are models.

I NEARLY DIED! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love love love this thread! Best motivation and the models look even skinnier when compared to normal people!

esudeh.jpg

15hd6id.jpg

2eezyv9.jpg

Model vs. Actress

542300_10150156149794999_1519883486_n.jpg

So even if you are already thin, tall and famous, NEVER stand next to a model :p

I put this picture here because it is equivalent to "Vlada next to models" :lol:

Tiny :luv:
00189l0gc.jpg