Models Looking Crap

I know. I made a dumb comment. :oops:
NOT AT ALL!!

If you don't mind me asking, how do you deal with it? I can't eat any vegetables or fruit anymore, and sometimes even water makes me look like I'm pregnant :(
I would like to know this too.
My experience - I tried eating more calorie dense food (eg halve my broccoli and add cheese) but I was starving because perhaps my stomach had stretched? Sorry if that is silly reasoning.
Long story short, I have accepted the bloat as I prefer eating lots of greens rather than less higher calorific food.
I am desperate to tone my stomach though.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you deal with it? I can't eat any vegetables or fruit anymore, and sometimes even water makes me look like I'm pregnant :(

I've just accepted the fact that I'll look preggers almost no matter what I eat (even veggies hate me). I try to restrict "FODMAP" foods and that helps, and before an event I'll stick to low FODMAP exclusively & under 500 cals, that usually flattens my stomach. Probiotic pills are a lifesaver. Laxative tea also helps if you're constipated (which can contribute to bloating).

When I actually am bloated I'll wear A-line skirts and dresses since I only bloat around my lower intestines, contributing to the pregnant look as it is RIGHT where my Uterus is >.>

I also like wearing baggy shirts, a pushup and tight skinny jeans. When your legs are slim no one can tell your stomach is sticking out if it's hidden.

When I actually am bloated I'll wear A-line skirts and dresses since I only bloat around my lower intestines, contributing to the pregnant look as it is RIGHT where my Uterus is >.>

I also like wearing baggy shirts, a pushup and tight skinny jeans. When your legs are slim no one can tell your stomach is sticking out if it's hidden.

This is going totally off topic. I will PM you.

image.jpg