Models Looking Crap

So, I don't know if I can bring these pics over owned by capt.charly from fashionspot.
His pics from Daphne are so craptastic that I can't stop to grin.

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=12741709&postcount=460

The first comment on them says it all -
Source: tFS
ULZlTYA.png

BLAGHR! Wasn't expecting that to burst forth as the page loaded! Large Lindsay posts need a warning sign at the top with an appropriate gap beneath to allow readers to brace for the image below... :eek:

Which show is this? the styling is AWFUL. Every single model looked dreadful!

I believe that's the show. Candice and Adriana look terrible. It probably took them more time trying to squeeze themselves into those outfits than it did to get their hair and makeup done... :nervous:

Are they pregnant? And if they are not, why would anyone take a photo looking like that!?
I assume seriously bloated after eating a lot of healthy food and water. That happens to me after breakfast. It is my biggest meal and my stomach looks enormous (full of water and the meal) but a few hours later it is back to flat.
I can bloat simply due to the sheer quantity of food (sooo many greens and some protein) rather than actually having gained weight.

They are pround eaters
I assume seriously bloated after eating a lot of healthy food and water. That happens to me after breakfast. It is my biggest meal and my stomach looks enormous (full of water and the meal) but a few hours later it is back to flat.
I can bloat simply due to the sheer quantity of food (sooo many greens and some protein) rather than actually having gained weight.

More possible! They are bloated but their hipbones are visible, like me!

Ohhh, yeah, you have a point. I hope, for their sake, it is a bloat!