Model punches protesters during the Nina Ricci show

Discussion in 'Online' started by Lolita, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Lolita

Lolita Banned
    Banned

2. MCgirl

MCgirl Rising Star

How did these idiots even get there? Looks like it's time to have a stricter security on shows.
    I love model's reaction though, so classy and graceful.

3. Lolita

Lolita Banned
    Banned

Haha, it's epic! :highfive:

4. MissSkinny_mini

They will look back on this Smd wonder what the hell were they thinking.

5. MCgirl

MCgirl Rising Star

Except this would require them to have any basic level of intelligence, and in that case it's most likely hopeless.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Odile

Odile Worker Bee

:lol: I love how she just yanks her hand from the protesters and keeps walking! "Don't touch me, bitch!"
    They should definitely have tighter security with all the fur activist and protesters who try to jump on the cat walk though.

7. dietcokediet

dietcokediet Super Star

8. Lolita

Lolita Banned
    Banned

#8 Lolita, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2013
  9. Ann

Ann Rookie

the model was BRILLIANT like oh my word good for her
    I didn't understand the point ? "may fashion go to hell"?

10. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

hollie didn't punch her, she just yanked her arm away, then tried to tell everyone she punched them

those hogs deserved to be punched though

11. NatureNymph

NatureNymph Rookie

Haha this model's maybe gonna go up in rank;) I didn't see her punch her though:hmm: Femen confuses me... like wha..? like fashion=fascism and anorexia? you obviously no nothing about it :facepalm:

12. birkinbangs

birkinbangs Guest

Yeah, I finally saw the video today after reading all the 'MODEL PUNCHES PROTESTER!!11!' headlines and was shocked at how muted her reaction was. It's weird that she said she punched her, since her actual reaction was also pretty cool (in a different, classier way).

Also, nothing Femen does ever makes sense. Like, why does that one girl have 'MODEL GO TO BROTHEL' on her stomach, apparently decrying the fact that models are 'whores', but then tries to flip up the skirt of a teen girl on the runway? :confused:

13. Odile

Odile Worker Bee

:lol: I love that gif!

14. funnyvalentine

she seemed more like, 'bitch, don't touch the product' to me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. JustJo

JustJo Rookie

"Commoners."

16. Sasja

Sasja Rising Star

I'm almost scared to ask.. and I'm sorry if I'm really ignorant.. but what is Femen? And which stupid things have they done in the past? :nervous:

On topic though: I think the models reaction was really good. She reacted very elegantly and people saying she 'punched' the protestors obviously just want to give the fashion industry even more bad media attention.

17. Lolita

Lolita Banned
    Banned

I think it's the model herself that said she punched the protestor though... (as @No One said)

Femen is basically a feminist group (or well, that's what they call themselves) that organises topless protests against a sexual exploitation of women, dictatorship and religion... (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMEN)

Seriously though, if they wanted to make any point whatsoever, it clearly didn't work, because not only are we not able to understand what the hell they were protesting for, but they only ridiculed the image of their group further, making it impossible for anyone to take them seriously in the future :rolleyes:

#17 Lolita, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  18. lechevrefeuille

lechevrefeuille Worker Bee

Not as badass as Nadine Strittmatter when she shoved the PETA protestor off the Dior runway...

I didn't see any "punching", and the Femen protestor didn't lift Hollie's skirt or "expose" her as she claims, in the video. It just looked like the two Femen nutsos ran down the runway screaming, tried to grab the hand of whoever happened to be there (Hollie) to stop her and disrupt the show, and failed because Hollie just continued walking. Hollie exaggerated a little too much.

• Like Like x 1
  19. thatschic

thatschic Rookie

I can't believe no one has posted her tweet yet!

[​IMG]

20. Jailbait

Jailbait Super Star

What Hollie described would of been a WHOLE different (and more fun) occurrence. She's really just hyping up the story to expose herself more: no such thing as bad press... :whistling:

• Like Like x 1