Model punches protesters during the Nina Ricci show

Lolita

Banned
Banned
Mar 21, 2013
Netherlands
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...atwalk-during-paris-fashion-week-8844816.html

Just wanted to share with you! :p

v3-Femencatwalk.jpg

Hollie-MaySaker.jpg

Zero fucks given :lol:

you can see the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLEYRd_uhZw

:lol: I love how she just yanks her hand from the protesters and keeps walking! "Don't touch me, bitch!"
They should definitely have tighter security with all the fur activist and protesters who try to jump on the cat walk though.

Yes I know, it was the title of the article, so I copy pasted it; it would have been awesome if the model had though, skinny AND a fierce bitch :highfive:

tumblr_mtskvzr7J01qmioiro1_400.gif

New gif! :D

the model was BRILLIANT like oh my word good for her
I didn't understand the point ? "may fashion go to hell"?

Haha this model's maybe gonna go up in rank;) I didn't see her punch her though:hmm: Femen confuses me... like wha..? like fashion=fascism and anorexia? you obviously no nothing about it :facepalm:

Yeah, I finally saw the video today after reading all the 'MODEL PUNCHES PROTESTER!!11!' headlines and was shocked at how muted her reaction was. It's weird that she said she punched her, since her actual reaction was also pretty cool (in a different, classier way).

Also, nothing Femen does ever makes sense. Like, why does that one girl have 'MODEL GO TO BROTHEL' on her stomach, apparently decrying the fact that models are 'whores', but then tries to flip up the skirt of a teen girl on the runway? :confused:

she seemed more like, 'bitch, don't touch the product' to me.

Reactions: 1 user
Also, nothing Femen does ever makes sense. Like, why does that one girl have 'MODEL GO TO BROTHEL' on her stomach, apparently decrying the fact that models are 'whores', but then tries to flip up the skirt of a teen girl on the runway? :confused:

I'm almost scared to ask.. and I'm sorry if I'm really ignorant.. but what is Femen? And which stupid things have they done in the past? :nervous:

On topic though: I think the models reaction was really good. She reacted very elegantly and people saying she 'punched' the protestors obviously just want to give the fashion industry even more bad media attention.

I'm almost scared to ask.. and I'm sorry if I'm really ignorant.. but what is Femen? And which stupid things have they done in the past? :nervous:

On topic though: I think the models reaction was really good. She reacted very elegantly and people saying she 'punched' the protestors obviously just want to give the fashion industry even more bad media attention.

I think it's the model herself that said she punched the protestor though... (as @No One said)

Femen is basically a feminist group (or well, that's what they call themselves) that organises topless protests against a sexual exploitation of women, dictatorship and religion... (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMEN)

Seriously though, if they wanted to make any point whatsoever, it clearly didn't work, because not only are we not able to understand what the hell they were protesting for, but they only ridiculed the image of their group further, making it impossible for anyone to take them seriously in the future :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not as badass as Nadine Strittmatter when she shoved the PETA protestor off the Dior runway...

I didn't see any "punching", and the Femen protestor didn't lift Hollie's skirt or "expose" her as she claims, in the video. It just looked like the two Femen nutsos ran down the runway screaming, tried to grab the hand of whoever happened to be there (Hollie) to stop her and disrupt the show, and failed because Hollie just continued walking. Hollie exaggerated a little too much.

What Hollie described would of been a WHOLE different (and more fun) occurrence. She's really just hyping up the story to expose herself more: no such thing as bad press... :whistling: