Model Eat!

Like a Burmese Python? :lol:

Kinda. It's called the Serpentine Diet. It's a form of IF. I ingest one whole raw Blackbuck antelope every 12-18 days, and then sleep on my belly for four days in the dormant digestion phase (unless I'm attacked; then I regurgitate my meal and fight back). Since starting it my body has become incredibly long and lean, and my skin is soooo smooth... my friends seem reluctant to let me hug them though?

Reactions: 1 user
:lol: She's just licking it! Good girl, Tanya.

600full-tanya-dziahileva_thumb.jpg

Kinda. It's called the Serpentine Diet. It's a form of IF. I ingest one whole raw Blackbuck antelope every 12-18 days, and then sleep on my belly for four days in the dormant digestion phase (unless I'm attacked; then I regurgitate my meal and fight back). Since starting it my body has become incredibly long and lean, and my skin is soooo smooth... my friends seem reluctant to let me hug them though?

Lol!!

Speaking of Burmese pythons, I should be getting one in the next couple of weeks.^_^

Vlada's so cute. She really loves holding food.

holding and posing with food near your mouth looks like so much fun when she does it, doesn't it!

someone should make one of these with models:

jmVPQ.png

holding and posing with food near your mouth looks like so much fun when she does it, doesn't it!

I know, she's so tricky, looking delighted to be holding something that looks suspiciously like a powdered donut thing with icing.

tumblr_m2jz581j901qkp34zo1_500.png

tumblr_m0wi9ps6dF1qjscrso1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2au91xoof1qjscrso1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2liowGnTk1qk7xd5o1_500.jpg

How to stay skinny: feed the shit to your friends...

tumblr_lt6qz92OKy1qjscrso1_r1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: