Model Eat!

Thanks! This thread is amazing!

I always assumed models would eat Small-And-High-Calorie backstage because they need the energy not to pass out but also can't stretch their stomachs?

I always thought the same thing!!

Here's a video of Candice being presented with a birthday cupcake. She looks absolutely disgusted when she's asked to eat it and takes the tiniest piece of icing and says, "uhmm yum?" lol. Alessandra seems to enjoy it more but I think she's just a better actor. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO21rKIWZDY&feature=related

Also another Candice picture:
tumblr_lzoaiais3T1qjbcbao1_1280.jpg

I don't know if these will work. I'm not very good with the internet lol :p

OMG! This is too funny. Candice is like.. 'eat this? um..'

that picture with the squid actually makes me feel sick :superpuke:

All of those make me sick, I don't understand how anyone will ever pose for such horrendous pictures. It's anti-modeling! you're supposed to produce beautiful pictures not look like a happy contestant at Fear Factor. :disgusted:

On the Leni's Model Management blog they have regular posts of what the models eat, and most of them seem fairly honest and realistic. Not like ridiculous amounts or cheeseburgers and things, and if you roughly estimate the cals they all seem pretty low, roughly around 1000 I think. Here's the link to them all

http://lenismodelmanagement.blogspot...l/food diary

Thank you for the link Rose125, I love reading what models eat :)

Where the hell did Valeria find a jar of Nutella that big?!

No, don't tell me, I shouldn't know.

Even though I want to.

The super skinny runways models are all on super low cal diets that likely won't work for most regular ppl......... The VS models otoh are on something called The Blood Type Diet, albeit a fairly low cal/carb version of it. I'm not gonna eat little bowls of fruit and less than 800 cals a day as a way of life......... not realistic for me and doesn't help me to be my skinniest either. Eating 1200 calories a day for years actually made me fat believe it or not.

they eat to keep their clients happy. then they go and quietly throw it all up.
-portia de rossi

Haha, just had to post this one :)
she's wearing a "don't feed models" t-shirt while eating a bag of chips :sneaky:
tumblr_leykx0ejy71qfyuv0o1_400.jpg

Great pics Analinne :)

I think they probably eat a few bites of every meal :grin: And even if they eat junk or chocolate it's definitely rarely, like one time in several months.
Let them eat as long they stay skinny :grin:

I was just thinking the same thing! It looks like they pretty much eat whatever they want, but just in mini portions (usually!), example: Karlie's little cupcake, Alessandra's sliver of cake. Their portions are . . . well . . . what portions SHOULD be. I can't wait to look like them! :luv:

they eat to keep their clients happy. then they go and quietly throw it all up.
-portia de rossi

Not as common as people think. Most models I know are just super light eaters - very few are purgers... most girls I know that purge do it occasionally when they had too much... most pro models almost never let it get to that point... they've really become good at saying no.

Which reminds me, I once heard a designer say to a model "i'm supposed to offer you food... and you're supposed to refuse it." Which does nicely sum up what I see most of the time lol

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
It's their job to eat very little and that is what they get paid for! I agree with some comments that they eat only few bites and then stopp, just till they aren't hungry anymore

Reactions: 1 user