Model Eat!

Maybe it was the shock factor! Like when you see an accident and then when you remember about it, your memory makes it so much bigger than it actually was?:grin:

I definitely remember feeling surprised by what/the amount they ate. Didn't seen like they were restricting. Just ate kind of like normal teenage girls which was surprising. Not a salad in sight. I mean a single fried Oreo dipped in I team is probably 150 calories or more. Plus the pasta and pizza, they prob ate around 500 cals which I suppose wouldn't be bad if they haven't eaten much throughout the rest of the day.

I definitely remember feeling surprised by what/the amount they ate. Didn't seen like they were restricting. Just ate kind of like normal teenage girls which was surprising. Not a salad in sight. I mean a single fried Oreo dipped in I team is probably 150 calories or more. Plus the pasta and pizza, they prob ate around 500 cals which I suppose wouldn't be bad if they haven't eaten much throughout the rest of the day.

500 cals don't sound like that much. I was seriously picturing a meal of epic proportions! Of course if they already had a 500 cal bfast and a 500 cal lunch, plus a 200 cal snack, it is a lot. But as you said, they probably hadn't eaten all day;)

500 cals don't sound like that much. I was seriously picturing a meal of epic proportions! Of course if they already had a 500 cal bfast and a 500 cal lunch, plus a 200 cal snack, it is a lot. But as you said, they probably hadn't eaten all day;)

Yeah, I just never try to eat 500 cals in one sitting/one meal ...seems excessive but then again I don't restrict too crazy and I eat 3 meals a day. You just imagine that models that skinny just never eat or touch unhealthy /junk food haha

Alright girls went out for dinner again tonight with some model friends, one of which I've seen her photo pop up on this thread "eating" food more than once. It was sashimi and sushi. Sounds innocent. The sashimi was cleaned off the plates, but when it came to the sushi I ate more than everyone else. Before the food came, half the table went out for a "smoke break" but really to do coke (I don't do any of these drugs so I was basically alone at the table) and when they came back, no one really ate much sushi. there was one roll with melted mozarella on the top, no one touched it. the other roll with mayo on it was also avoided. Lots of cocktails and wine however. Everyone kept telling me to drink, but I've been trying to eliminate alcohol. Told a model I didn't want the calories from all the drinks and was like "alcohol makes one fat" and she told me "not if you don't eat any food." so there ya go. I'm sure this is more typical... My friend also works at Next and he told me "none of the girls eat, only drink coffee."

Reactions: 1 users
Alright girls went out for dinner again tonight with some model friends, one of which I've seen her photo pop up on this thread "eating" food more than once. It was sashimi and sushi. Sounds innocent. The sashimi was cleaned off the plates, but when it came to the sushi I ate more than everyone else. Before the food came, half the table went out for a "smoke break" but really to do coke (I don't do any of these drugs so I was basically alone at the table) and when they came back, no one really ate much sushi. there was one roll with melted mozarella on the top, no one touched it. the other roll with mayo on it was also avoided. Lots of cocktails and wine however. Everyone kept telling me to drink, but I've been trying to eliminate alcohol. Told a model I didn't want the calories from all the drinks and was like "alcohol makes one fat" and she told me "not if you don't eat any food." so there ya go. I'm sure this is more typical... My friend also works at Next and he told me "none of the girls eat, only drink coffee."

Haha who can eat on coke anyway!

Reactions: 1 user

Sounds about right. The good old "eat a bit, then head to the bathroom and go back to the table ABSOLUTELY FULL" trick :whistling:

Sounds about right. The good old "eat a bit, then head to the bathroom and go back to the table ABSOLUTELY FULL" trick :whistling:

that's exactly what it was. I wasn't surprised. I live in NYC and a lot of my friends model, some are quite successful and are with top agencies. Their skinnyness is on another level. There's this one top model who fluctuates in weight soooo much its insane. I'll see her and she'll be wider than me and I'll think :wtf: but then I'll see her a few weeks later and she is all skin and bones, back on the coke diet. I don't do drugs personally so I kind of appreciate that I stay slim by just eating healthy and whatnot but its so much harder. also don't think I'll ever be able to manage their level of skinnyness without drugs and I'm ok with that.

that's exactly what it was. I wasn't surprised. I live in NYC and a lot of my friends model, some are quite successful and are with top agencies. Their skinnyness is on another level. There's this one top model who fluctuates in weight soooo much its insane. I'll see her and she'll be wider than me and I'll think :wtf: but then I'll see her a few weeks later and she is all skin and bones, back on the coke diet. I don't do drugs personally so I kind of appreciate that I stay slim by just eating healthy and whatnot but its so much harder. also don't think I'll ever be able to manage their level of skinnyness without drugs and I'm ok with that.

Well, YES it is much easier to restrict and fast while doing coke! But let me tell you, it is NOT easier psychologically and emotionally. There comes a point when you are SO burned out, you just rather suffer from hunger pains than from the dreaded coke comedown! (I obviously know from experience:rolleyes::grin:)

tumblr_n17jz69RoA1reiue7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_n1a7ynN9gQ1rckuolo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n1a7udSBOB1rckuolo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n1a82wymd61rckuolo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n0uwlyiK0Z1rckuolo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n17iviRS4q1reiue7o1_400.jpg

tumblr_n0uwi441J11rckuolo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n17k0rQ9C91reiue7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1bn25i6Dh1rckuolo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n0uwld5UgL1rckuolo1_400.jpg

Well, YES it is much easier to restrict and fast while doing coke! But let me tell you, it is NOT easier psychologically and emotionally. There comes a point when you are SO burned out, you just rather suffer from hunger pains than from the dreaded coke comedown! (I obviously know from experience:rolleyes::grin:)

Ladies, could someone please explain how models stay looking young (with healthy skin, etc) on the "drugs and coffee diet?" It just doesn't seem sustainable long-term..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Ladies, could someone please explain how models stay looking young (with healthy skin, etc) on the "drugs and coffee diet?" It just doesn't seem sustainable long-term..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

From my personal experience, drugs won't really age you (unless you are quite older). My friends and I would usually joke about drugs keeping you looking young! (at least that was the case for me and most party people I knew). It does age you mentally. It makes you psycho. But in terms of carreers, modelling is done for such a short time. And once you quit the drugs, the damage is reversible (well, kind of:nervous:)

From my personal experience, drugs won't really age you (unless you are quite older). My friends and I would usually joke about drugs keeping you looking young! (at least that was the case for me and most party people I knew). It does age you mentally. It makes you psycho. But in terms of carreers, modelling is done for such a short time. And once you quit the drugs, the damage is reversible (well, kind of:nervous:)

I think it would also depend on the type of drugs you're doing as well! But I know if I was a model it seems like a fun time and helpful career hobby all in one ;)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Knowing how good you girls are at finding pics, this has probably been posted before. I hope not, though!
Cara is a literal gremlin. Somebody fed her after midnight.

Attachments

• tumblr_mw98l3U9ln1rnk1vao1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mw98l3U9ln1rnk1vao1_500.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 208