Model Eat!

tumblr_mv16jzvnHQ1reiue7o1_1280.jpg

Lol at the huge bum behind her :p

while searching Amanda Norgaard I came across quite a few of her and food.

tumblr_mvhp4mkIkl1qzt48xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mviqp79AB71rckuolo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqic3kzbCG1ra5y2yo1_500.jpg

Some of the stuff she posts isn't so bad, like this:

7da8a9dc02e911e3bb1e22000a1fc4f4_7.jpg

Worst thing in there is the spaghetti, and you can eat around that, plus there's not too much.

But then she posts stuff like this:

d2127e76fc5911e2896922000a1fbe1a_7.jpg

That's apparently chicken and waffles - I have no idea where one ends, and the other begins.

I sincerely doubt she eats too much of it, but her attitude towards food seems so breezy and nonchalant, who knows?

And her body speaks for itself (I mean, compare her to Rosie here:)

article-2345510-1A6D305F000005DC-803_634x924.jpg

578afd7cdd1e11e2bba622000a1fbc9c_7.jpg

Rosie's cute, but looks very non-model to me compared to Jourdan.

Recent off instagram, you can see her legs still look great:

1cf6ffb6f57f11e29f1422000a1fbc0e_7.jpg

8aa94eaced6d11e2a72522000a1fb586_7.jpg

Wow that's awesome! Personally I love when models showcase how they eat like normal people because most of them can!

I know tons of girls who model and they just have a super amazing metabolism and their frame is hard to look fat.

Wow that's awesome! Personally I love when models showcase how they eat like normal people because most of them can!

I know tons of girls who model and they just have a super amazing metabolism and their frame is hard to look fat.

I think it's what they want you to think when you see them with junk or non diet food ;)
Their frame is due to hard work, not to fast metabolism.

You never know how much they actually eat at the end. Models posting pics of delicious food is like a bit of a mystery to me, I mean what's the point ? Obviously they all have to eat.

:lol::lol::lol: I'm sorry... Are you serious right now. Have you learned nothing from this forum.

Edit: how is "fried chicken and waffles" considered normal food? By normal you mean average-fat?

I think they all just like to play with food because that's a safe way to interact with it. It's pretty smart actually. It's like showing they can smell it, cook it, take pictures with it, but they don't have to eat it because it has no power over them. And if they do choose to eat it, the extent is maybe a bite or something. And no normal person (aka fat or average) plays with or takes pictures of their food that often, they just eat it. haha they have to eat obviously, but it's probably a piece of fruit or small salad after those pictures. Also you can still let loose and gorge yourself once in a while and still be skinny, but their binges are controlled. It's not like you suddenly become obese after a binge.

I think they all just like to play with food because that's a safe way to interact with it. It's pretty smart actually. It's like showing they can smell it, cook it, take pictures with it, but they don't have to eat it because it has no power over them. And if they do choose to eat it, the extent is maybe a bite or something. And no normal person (aka fat or average) plays with or takes pictures of their food that often, they just eat it. haha they have to eat obviously, but it's probably a piece of fruit or small salad after those pictures. Also you can still let loose and gorge yourself once in a while and still be skinny, but their binges are controlled. It's not like you suddenly become obese after a binge.

Exactly. Unless they are uploading pictures of heavy food every single day (in that case, they have a super fast metabolism or they are blatantly portraying something that they aren't), it is safe to assume that the fattening meal they instagram once every full moon is not an everyday ocurrence.

:lol::lol::lol: I'm sorry... Are you serious right now. Have you learned nothing from this forum.

Edit: how is "fried chicken and waffles" considered normal food? By normal you mean average-fat?

I'm sorry... I work in the fashion industry here in Toronto and am constantly around models. And lately in big cities chicken and waffles have become a trend in high-end restaurants for brunch.

And yes, I see them eating like that. Maybe not everyday but I see some of my friend who do a lot of runway and editorial work eating like this.

Some of them are super young and obviously they don't eat like that for every meal and everyday but yes I've seen them do it!

So sorry if that bothers you.

I'm sorry... I work in the fashion industry here in Toronto and am constantly around models. And lately in big cities chicken and waffles have become a trend in high-end restaurants for brunch.

And yes, I see them eating like that. Maybe not everyday but I see some of my friend who do a lot of runway and editorial work eating like this.

Some of them are super young and obviously they don't eat like that for every meal and everyday but yes I've seen them do it!

So sorry if that bothers you.

I'm from Montreal and you're right! Models here do eat!

But guess what? Models who stay in Montreal and Toronto are mainly COMMERCIAL models, they have small measurements but don't look at all like the girls we admire here.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm from Montreal and you're right! Models here do eat!

But guess what? Models who stay in Montreal and Toronto are mainly COMMERCIAL models, they have small measurements but don't look at all like the girls we admire here.

Yes that's true. Elle Canada and Flare are more commercial editorials anyway.

Erin Wasson was here for FW and she stood out from the models during the Target show (but not in regard to her body type).

Lolllll. People getting sassy up in hurrrrr. Don't stop!!! Twss.

I like that the straw is just barely touching her lips ;) But yeah, I'm guessing food related editorials are trying to tap into the carnal, sinful, sexy connotation of food...

yeah the straw is not even in the milkshake....it's like on the edge. She was probably like "i just have to pose with it right? I don't need to drink it?"