Model Eat!

tumblr_mb1lvuKXeI1qzdhumo1_500.jpg

Sorry for any reposts. :oops:

Valentina Zeliaeva with a green smoothie
AnaEqrbCQAA29yi.jpg

Heather Marks on her Pre-Fashion Week diet.
20090205_nydiet_190x190.jpg

Beans are a favorite apparently.
What-models-eat-9-570x369.jpg

model_eating_bean.jpg

Constance with candy, she looks shocked lol!
tumblr_mtsf1uMnjk1qlwrezo1_1280.jpg

constancevogue2.jpg

Karlie 3 years ago with what appears to be a strawberry milkshake.
Vogue_Karlie.jpeg

Little treats backstage!
00180m.jpg

Coco surrounded by junk.
coco-rocha-diner-editorial-elle-model-favim-com-174402.jpg

There are lots of food focused editorials apparently.

Coco surrounded by junk.
coco-rocha-diner-editorial-elle-model-favim-com-174402.jpg

There are lots of food focused editorials apparently.

I think it must be the taboo--also how people love to pretend that skinnies are 'natural thin' (lol snejana) but in reality actually work really hard. It's easier to feed into the delusion

I think it must be the taboo--also how people love to pretend that skinnies are 'natural thin' (lol snejana) but in reality actually work really hard. It's easier to feed into the delusion

It's to help keep up the "i was born this way - there's nothing i can do!" Illusion that people love so much these days.
Hard work does nothing! You were either born with it or not. Same goes for all other aspects of life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It's to help keep up the "i was born this way - there's nothing i can do!" Illusion that people love so much these days.
Hard work does nothing! You were either born with it or not. Same goes for all other aspects of life.
Very true, ladies! :highfive:
I like that the straw is just barely touching her lips ;)
What's really sad is that the only veggies in her plate are looking (deliberately maybe? :hmm:) like shit. Bad, whitish tomatoes and lettuce that seems to have been glued to that plate for centuries. Yeah, why bother making good food tempting? :facepalm: