Model Eat!

Nimue

tumblr_mfdrgabXAl1qe2hddo1_500.jpg

looking at the cake/pastry thing on the left, looks like she's dividing it up into lots of safe little portions :sneaky: most people would probably eat the whole thing in 3 mouthfuls...

looking at the cake/pastry thing on the left, looks like she's dividing it up into lots of safe little portions :sneaky: most people would probably eat the whole thing in 3 mouthfuls...

I do the exact same thing - I can make a little cake last days. It is beyond me how people can just so easily chomp down a wodge of cheesecake in three seconds. :rolleyes:

I do the exact same thing - I can make a little cake last days. It is beyond me how people can just so easily chomp down a wodge of cheesecake in three seconds. :rolleyes:

Or even a piece of chocolate or so, how can someone just take one or two bites and swallow it?! :wtf:

Or even a piece of chocolate or so, how can someone just take one or two bites and swallow it?! :wtf:

What's amazing is I can so vividly imagine what you are telling me because I see it all the time.

People need to learn to appreciate and taste the food. Not fucking sliding it down their throats. :nopity:

I sometimes buy high quality, expensive chocolate for me. It serves double purpose - I eat high quality, tasty chocolate and since it's expensive and a treat, it would be ridiculous to binge on it.

Anyway, I'm not a greedy or extremely selfish girl, but I hate it when my bf eat my chocolate. He swallows three pieces at once and doesn't even feel the difference!

Snejana in this thread reminds me of myself
because I never eat in front of my friends or classmates,
so no one sees me eating at all :luv: