Model Eat!

Applejack?
Applejack_bucking_apples_S1E12.png

No! Apple Jac!
tumblr_md90t4ndEj1qzyiyz.gif

tumblr_m3ays7lvqY1qaylzno1_1280.png

One of the first pics you get when you Google "models eating" is:

imagesizer?file=http3A2F2Fwww.newsvine.com2F_vine2Fimages2Fusers2FRinaR2F6123386.jpg

Anybody knows who she is? :confused: All I know is that it's in LFW F/W 2011

Barbs
tumblr_m3xgw0r0I31qmtfiyo1_500.gif

Twiggy at Disneyland
tumblr_malu9dSkAj1qacaiso1_500.png

FRIDA! :luv:
tumblr_m6zf6z1Nex1r3j3voo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m3w3bmRB4z1qi8wqmo1_500.jpg

Magda
tumblr_m6zf9q0FBd1r3j3voo1_500.jpg

Natalia by Bruce Weber
tumblr_m6cjhzAS7i1qjdfhno1_500.jpg

tumblr_m51xwcysjY1qc0kluo1_1280.jpg

:lol:
tumblr_ln3i59OKyN1qh02w9o1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
idk.. i think the "models" in the video didn't eat every single bite. maybe they even chew/spat the cake. and its not hard to throw out some of the cake to make it look like they ate it all.. seemed pretty obvi to me but everyones like OMG THEY ATE ALL THAT:rolleyes: lol.

Oh, right, that's very obvious indeed. Lol.

They really seem to struggle with eating though, don't they?

Oh, right, that's very obvious indeed. Lol.

They really seem to struggle with eating though, don't they?

in harry potter, daniel radcliffe seems like he is really riding on a broomstick.. i guess he really is a wizard, right?

in harry potter, daniel radcliffe seems like he is really riding on a broomstick.. i guess he really is a wizard, right?

Cute. That is not what I meant, though. I meant that they just had a hard time chewing, so even if they didn't swallow it/spat it out, it sickened them to eat cake, which I find pretty admirable.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355102222.879751.jpg
Love this of Kate! I remember when she did this shoot. W I think? Is that right??

Cute. That is not what I meant, though. I meant that they just had a hard time chewing, so even if they didn't swallow it/spat it out, it sickened them to eat cake, which I find pretty admirable.

and what i meant by my "cute" comment was that there is something called acting and filming. my point in the reply to your post with the link was just that this is a made up video to a song, not real life. so i threw some suggestions of "so maybe they did this and this instead of really eating it." i tried to keep my comment from sounding too condescending, but i guess i failed because you seem a little aggressive? calling me/reply cute and all. i should have just made a new post thing instead of making a reply to yours. wasn't trying to start anything lol. my b :)

tumblr_magsdxSOCB1qbbc0to1_500.jpg

amanda nørgaard (she looks so frightened!! haha!)

tumblr_ls6nju4YqV1r3lf6ho1_1280.jpg

paula klimczak