Model Eat!

42E64D5C-ED36-40C5-A7BD-971B7629E2F9.jpeg
8117449C-5901-42E9-B9CC-DA94125A203D.jpeg
72D98A09-6B33-4D2A-BC93-9208D41876F2.jpeg
1713C9D7-52D7-4C05-8C59-641D704FEE25.jpeg
77DDBF84-5F1B-45DF-AD96-DC26D12E1EA5.jpeg
10FE1B35-DBBD-4F3F-AA8D-6DF690E0E368.jpeg
A37C8B89-0184-4C4E-995C-7EEC86052847.jpeg

Léa food posts to end the weekend/start a new week inspired.

Reactions: 5 users
DAF09B78-EB72-46B4-BB73-B5236F34B8F8.jpeg

Cristal’s perfect meal (translation added). Appears to be some kind of shredded carrots and sauerkraut with whole grain toast (perfect fibre filled meal to keep satiated), and of course can’t forget the black coffee :luv:

Reactions: 6 users
View attachment 104712
Cristal’s perfect meal (translation added). Appears to be some kind of shredded carrots and sauerkraut with whole grain toast (perfect fibre filled meal to keep satiated), and of course can’t forget the black coffee :luv:
That looks like at least 500 cals of bread... I too, would eat nothing but bread whole day if I had zero shame but alas

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
That looks like at least 500 cals of bread... I too, would eat nothing but bread whole day if I had zero shame but alas

I don’t believe for a second she ate all the bread. I like how she had to take bites out of that one bread to show us she was in the middle of consuming that bread, but judging by how skinny she is on IG, she probably only finished that slice she bit into.
She probably only finished the plate of vegetables though. That I do believe.
Bread is bread whether it’s whole wheat, whole fiber or infused with gold.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
don’t believe for a second she ate all the bread. I like how she had to take bites out of that one bread to show us she was in the middle of consuming that bread, but judging by how skinny she is on IG, she probably only finished that slice she bit into.
Or she budgets her daily calories for a bread binge 😅

Reactions: 1 users
I don’t believe for a second she ate all the bread. I like how she had to take bites out of that one bread to show us she was in the middle of consuming that bread, but judging by how skinny she is on IG, she probably only finished that slice she bit into.
She probably only finished the plate of vegetables though. That I do believe.
Bread is bread whether it’s whole wheat, whole fiber or infused with gold.
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think that's regular bread. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the English word for it, but from the picture it resembles type of "diet bread" some people eat...

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 3 users
I have a bunch of screenshots from Bianca Booth, someone I didn’t notice before but has recently caught my attention because she looks much skinnier than before. Here is a link to a photo she posted recently.

Anyway, she eats super tiny healthy portions and lots of broths, salad, smoothies and shakes. She’s also very open about how she loses weight and stays slim. kinda inspiring to see it posted so honestly on social.
45FC4C3A-AD86-4229-86EC-66CB347EDA37.png

F59909BB-2CEB-4514-AA7B-DEE6EDEF7803.png

8B921B4D-E32B-42F4-BEA4-1DBEA9905B9C.png

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
I have a bunch of screenshots from Bianca Booth, someone I didn’t notice before but has recently caught my attention because she looks much skinnier than before. Here is a link to a photo she posted recently.

Anyway, she eats super tiny healthy portions and lots of broths, salad, smoothies and shakes. She’s also very open about how she loses weight and stays slim. kinda inspiring to see it posted so honestly on social. View attachment 104946

View attachment 104945

View attachment 104944
I like Bianca's honesty. She does not pretend to stuff her face with fast food because it's all about balance; she's very open about her disciplined plan.

She did admit struggling with binging after drinking alcohol and her strict approach to offset that.
She also gave some insight into how she maintains a while ago, with lots of working out. Something along the lines of a 45 min walk and 45 min workout twice a day, in addition to restricting her intake to around 800-1000kcal with fasting days/windows and detox cycles in between. I appreciate her no bullshit approach which shows dedication and hard work, yet I hope she finds balance getting out of the restrict/binge cycle which she said she was working on.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 4 users