Model Eat!

linnclaire

Rookie
I don’t think Valeria’s a runway model anymore but her meals are seriously inspiring (both the nutritional value and the portions)!
B166EAB1-6ECB-4EE5-9A12-619AF95FAB3E.png

92698890-D17E-4607-8208-3CE5A67992D5.png

05F63D00-0895-4D33-A7CC-CD459F2CD776.png

9227C636-52F4-4AE0-9F35-A79BF2BB425F.png

0887512C-7A1E-425D-8A76-F3CB22FC069D.png

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

PattieBoyd

Rising Star
Some random ones I found on IG...
Avant models pretending they are going to eat three huge pizzas:

Another ones:

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users

Plume

Grand Dame
careful Marine... getting close to Romee portions now
I mean... hadn't Romee's weight gain start around the time she became vegan? I feel like that's the thing with being vegan and eating mainly plants, you're always still a bit hungry (even after having an Açai Bowl like Marine said) and end up having much bigger portions :cautious:. I know there are lots of models and some of the members here who manage to stay SG skinny while being vegan and kudos for the discipline, but I personnally only feel full and satisfied with some animal products, even if it's just eggs/a bit of cheese in my salad

• Eye Roll
  • Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

lepetiteparisienne

Rising Star
I mean... hadn't Romee's weight gain start around the time she became vegan? I feel like that's the thing with being vegan and eating mainly plants, you're always still a bit hungry (even after having an Açai Bowl like Marine said) and end up having much bigger portions :cautious:. I know there are lots of models and some of the members here who manage to stay SG skinny while being vegan and kudos for the discipline, but I personnally only feel full and satisfied with some animal products, even if it's just eggs/a bit of cheese in my salad
She’s not vegan though... and I don’t think she ever has been. She has talked about trying it but I don’t think she’s ever given up her eggs, chicken and salmon.

• Agree

proseccoprincess

Community Duchess
I personnally only feel full and satisfied with some animal products, even if it's just eggs/a bit of cheese in my salad
I personally have enough self control to stop eating when I've had enough calories, and not place my tastebuds above animal lives and the environment

• Love
  • Jizztastic
  • Agree

oceah

Grand Dame
I personally have enough self control to stop eating when I've had enough calories, and not place my tastebuds above animal lives and the environment
Your bitch just went to a protest to save the Amazon today attended by 4 Brazilian chiefs literally begging to stop burning their own indigenous people alive and their home. Everyone please re-evaluate now. As @proseccoprincess mentioned, if you’re skinny (not all of you can relate though) then you should have the self control.

• Love
  • Pig

stargirl

Staff member
but I personnally only feel full and satisfied with some animal products, even if it's just eggs/a bit of cheese in my salad
It’s 2019. Haven’t we established that cutting out cheese fries, blood-laden burgers and sugary ice cream is the best way to restrict? I didn’t think adding cheese to a salad was an exercise of self control and skinny preferences but here we are.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

oceah

Grand Dame
It’s 2019. Haven’t we established that cutting out cheese fries, blood-laden burgers and sugary ice cream is the best way to restrict? I didn’t think adding cheese to a salad was an exercise of self control and skinny preferences but here we are.
B509C64A-0FD4-4401-B2A1-8BE67ED881A5.gif

• Disagree
  • Love