Miley Cyrus

I only just caught up with the latest Miley gross. I saw the video and after watching the first minute I was thinking it can't get any worse and boy was I wrong. It probably has to be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my entire life. The whole thing screamed fake and crying out loud for attention.
I honestly don't know what Liam sees in her. I think this would be a good time to :run:

There are many celebs I only know from the internet. Like Miley Cyrus. And her tongue. :help: I hate the internet sometimes.

1235885_372388776197762_1896986238_n.jpg

From the things she says and does she seems to have this attitude of "all publicity is good publicity" and it bugs the shit out of me. It just makes her seem like a conceited attention whore.

Reactions: 1 users
From the things she says and does she seems to have this attitude of "all publicity is good publicity" and it bugs the shit out of me. It just makes her seem like a conceited attention whore.

seem? SHE IS a conceited attention whore ;)

Reactions: 1 user

I read that on Skinny vs Curvy! Makes you wonder what was going on. Wouldn't surprise me if she has all her shit together and this is all part of a publicity stunt. All her antics, although a bit tacky and trashy, are relatively tame when compared with Lindsay or Amanda Bynes. She hasn't gotten out of control. I reckon she's completely in control to be honest.

I read that on Skinny vs Curvy! Makes you wonder what was going on. Wouldn't surprise me if she has all her shit together and this is all part of a publicity stunt. All her antics, although a bit tacky and trashy, are relatively tame when compared with Lindsay or Amanda Bynes. She hasn't gotten out of control. I reckon she's completely in control to be honest.

Yep. That and she just has bad taste in fashion.
Some (if not most) of the crap she wears is just that....crap.

It all seems calculated. In a few months, we'll probably see her make a "dramatic comeback", possibly as a born-again.

Miley has the same PR team that made Britney famous. These shenanigans are not happening by accident. ;)

(And now I go hide in shame for knowing this.)

i don't know if it's just the way she dresses but it seems to me she's gaining again?? she really needs to learn how to stick to her diet+excercise for more than a few months at a time.