Miley Cyrus

she might look like a slut, but at least her body is starting to look averagge
miley-cyrus-halfway-to-14-million-twitter-followers-03.jpg

large.jpg

I was initially so disgusted by the travesty in latex I couldn't see anything else, but I just saw this pic again and GOOD LORD the dancers behind her. I thought dancing was supposed to give you a good toned physique. Now I know twerking is not a viable form of cardio.

Only that, you think? It doesn't make your tongue so big that it doesn't fit into you mouth any more, doesn't it?
She has some similitaries with rabid dogs.

Just a wild guess. Every other drug, I've tried, and none of those have made me act as foolishly as this asshole.

Does that dude have a boner, or what's going on? Also maybe her tongue is always sticking out from cotton mouth. I remember when she was coming down the steps with her tongue out on her VMA performance, I was wishing she would trip and bite her tongue off. :lol:

Lord almighty proud othe weight loss but so over the "drew my disney image I have an ass and tongue and do drugs!" Act.

Reactions: 1 user
She dresses like one of those girls who delude to themselves that they are skinny. But their bodies are, in fact, fucking average as hell.