Marion Cotillard

L

lechevrefeuille

I don´t know what she looks like recently, but I remember having seen som really nasty pic of her that leaked throug during the filming of "Rust and bone"

Sorry for the nudity in the pics,if it offends you don´t click the link:

http://www.google.de/imgres?start=8...38&tbnw=179&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:87,i:28

She doesn´t look very in shape in these.
I´m sorry, because I agree she looked super good and classy in her before pics!
In that film she plays a former orca trainer who lost both her legs and falls into depression or something. So I kinda get why her character would let herself go physically.

N

Nata

Marion is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She is just so stunningly beautiful, and I love her smile and her presence and just everything about her. She is perfection.

Super Star
Interview Magazine

8/7

8/12

9/26

9/27

10/5

Reactions: 1 user

BluBla

Worker Bee
Her face is just breathtaking. I don't like her body too much, but perhaps that's good -- that much perfection on one person might be too much ;)

R

Reina No-Muerta

She is so atractive... it is more than just beautiful: her bohemian aura, her mysterious gaze, her ambiguous smile...
Her body may not be skinny, but she has a pretty slim figure that fits her, like if she would be a woman of another era, a muse for a painter during the Romanticism or something like that.

misscat

Rising Star
I absolutely adore her, she reminds me a lot of Anna Karina, and I just think she's everything a French (or any for that matter) woman should be.
She may not be skinny but if I had to have any other body it would without a doubt be hers.

marieebo

Grand Dame
She's truly gorgeous, her body is average but she makes up for it with that face and charm :luv:

gettingthere

Worker Bee
@marieebo I agree--it's her charm. There's just something infectious about her face and her general aura (and her choice in clothing doesn't hurt, either!)

vanitas

Grand Dame
One of the few that's beautiful regardless of weight :luv:

View attachment 8776
View attachment 8777
Completely agree. I really like her, not least because she's only a few years older than me and is a constant reminder that being past 35 is no reason to let it go or to fade into the background. She doesn't look excellent 'for her age' she just looks awesome full stop.

fossilis

Worker Bee
I love Marion, she's an amazing actress.

Tangent: Does anyone else think her expressions look similar to Emma Stone? I don't know, I might be going crazy.

oferta

Grand Dame
I have soft spot for her too, ever since she was in total shock getting this Oscar, so nervous and charming.

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
I don't even care about her body, I love her so.

Her face is so, so stunning. :luv:

K

Keira

Marion Cotillard For W Magazine
Photographer: Tim Walker