Marion Cotillard

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Adeline, May 5, 2012.

1. Adeline

Adeline Guest

Marion is probably my favorite thinspo, because she is shaped alot like me. Personally, I think she is gorgeous and when I didn't find her on here I HAD to add her. She also has a beautiful singing voice, and is overall inspiration. She was in the musical Nine and Inception, she's also done a campaign for Dior. So, what do y'all think? Skinny? Hot or Not?

[​IMG]

I love her legs in this one:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. leila

leila Worker Bee

interesting, I don't know if I'd class her as thinspo at her 'normal' weight, did you see the movie where she played Edith Piaf? (la vie en rose I think it was called), well, there she was REALLY skinny, for the role and all. but body aside, I think she has a beautiful face :luv:

3. Adeline

Adeline Guest

Agree

When she's not doing movies, she gets a little fuller- I agree with you there. But yes I've seen the movie (love it) and her body is fabulous there. I like her best skinny, but I wish I had her face!

4. SkinnyEm

SkinnyEm Guest

I adore her, she might not be super thin, but she seems to take good care of herself, her legs are incredible.

5. Scarlet

Scarlet Guest

I don´t know what she looks like recently, but I remember having seen som really nasty pic of her that leaked throug during the filming of "Rust and bone"

Sorry for the nudity in the pics,if it offends you don´t click the link:

http://www.google.de/imgres?start=8...38&tbnw=179&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:87,i:28

She doesn´t look very in shape in these.
    I´m sorry, because I agree she looked super good and classy in her before pics!

6. Annie

Annie Guest

She looks stunning, but she's not thinspirational to me. For a French woman and all she looks pretty average. But she always looks really nice in pictures, though I don't know how much the photoshop.. I love her recent campain pic, she looks beautiful. An'd I love Les jeux d'enfants ♥

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Halle

Halle Guest

I adore Marion! I think she is so beautiful in that mysterious James Bond- woman type of way. I would take her body/face any day!

8. Ally

Ally Rising Star

Ahh la jolie Marion!!! I loved her in " Love me if you dare". Guillaume Canet was in it too, I think they're just lovely together.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. 71000

71000 Rising Star

At the London premiere of The Dark Knight Rises

[​IMG]

10. Like the dress, just not a fan of the length :hmm:

11. Silent Night

Silent Night Grand Dame

Not skinny, but incredibly sexy and beautiful and an amazing actress.

12. romanticism

romanticism Guest

I think that she's absolutely stunning! And a really great actress.

My absolute favourite "look" of hers was at the Oscars in 2008 (which she won the award
    for Best Actress for "La Vie En Rose"):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just watched "The Dark Knight Rises" last night, and she was amazing!

13. Allie

Allie Worker Bee

I met her at TIFF a few years ago. She is absolutely stunning in real life, pictures don't do her justice. She is also much thinner than she seems on screen - she encapsulates curvy femininity in everything I see her in, but in person she seems very petite, exquisitely beautiful and so chic it hurts. Also Guillaume Canet is a sexy fox, albeit short, in person.

14. Babydoll

Babydoll Guest

It's from Raf Simons' first Dior couture collection. She's the first one to wear one of the dresses on the red carpet.
    I'm not crazy for the dress but I think she looks lovely.

15. Babydoll

Babydoll Guest

I loved her in Midnight in Paris.
    [​IMG]

16. 71000

71000 Rising Star

2 of my favorite covers of her:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. 71000

71000 Rising Star

Vogue Paris August 2012 Cover + Cover Story
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. The dress... less than par for Dior, but I agree that she looks lovely hair/makeup wise. nice figure too. The dress isn't the best representation of it though.

19. 71000

71000 Rising Star

20. Emerald447

Emerald447 Rookie

You may know her from "The Dark Knight Rises", "Contagion", "Inception", "Public Enemies", etc.

I actually find her really pretty. She has an unusual sort of beauty to her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]