Marion Cotillard

A

Adeline

Marion is probably my favorite thinspo, because she is shaped alot like me. Personally, I think she is gorgeous and when I didn't find her on here I HAD to add her. She also has a beautiful singing voice, and is overall inspiration. She was in the musical Nine and Inception, she's also done a campaign for Dior. So, what do y'all think? Skinny? Hot or Not?

mc1.jpg

I love her legs in this one:

picture-1.png

marion-cotillard-dior-56fe2.jpg

interesting, I don't know if I'd class her as thinspo at her 'normal' weight, did you see the movie where she played Edith Piaf? (la vie en rose I think it was called), well, there she was REALLY skinny, for the role and all. but body aside, I think she has a beautiful face :luv:

Agree

When she's not doing movies, she gets a little fuller- I agree with you there. But yes I've seen the movie (love it) and her body is fabulous there. I like her best skinny, but I wish I had her face!

I adore her, she might not be super thin, but she seems to take good care of herself, her legs are incredible.

She looks stunning, but she's not thinspirational to me. For a French woman and all she looks pretty average. But she always looks really nice in pictures, though I don't know how much the photoshop.. I love her recent campain pic, she looks beautiful. An'd I love Les jeux d'enfants ♥

scaled.php

scaled.php

Marion-Cotillard-Lady-Dior-Ad.jpg

I adore Marion! I think she is so beautiful in that mysterious James Bond- woman type of way. I would take her body/face any day!

Ahh la jolie Marion!!! I loved her in " Love me if you dare". Guillaume Canet was in it too, I think they're just lovely together.

021_marion-cotillard-et-guillaume-canet_theredlist.jpg

photos-marion-cotillard-et-guillaume-canet-un-couple-qui-rime-avec-elegance-et-complicite_reference.jpg

I think that she's absolutely stunning! And a really great actress.

My absolute favourite "look" of hers was at the Oscars in 2008 (which she won the award
for Best Actress for "La Vie En Rose"):

or_7fcfe786123505738215702.jpg

marion-cotillard-80th-annual-academy-awards-2008.jpg

Just watched "The Dark Knight Rises" last night, and she was amazing!

I met her at TIFF a few years ago. She is absolutely stunning in real life, pictures don't do her justice. She is also much thinner than she seems on screen - she encapsulates curvy femininity in everything I see her in, but in person she seems very petite, exquisitely beautiful and so chic it hurts. Also Guillaume Canet is a sexy fox, albeit short, in person.

Like the dress, just not a fan of the length :hmm:

It's from Raf Simons' first Dior couture collection. She's the first one to wear one of the dresses on the red carpet.
I'm not crazy for the dress but I think she looks lovely.

It's from Raf Simons' first Dior couture collection. She's the first one to wear one of the dresses on the red carpet.
I'm not crazy for the dress but I think she looks lovely.

The dress... less than par for Dior, but I agree that she looks lovely hair/makeup wise. nice figure too. The dress isn't the best representation of it though.

You may know her from "The Dark Knight Rises", "Contagion", "Inception", "Public Enemies", etc.

I actually find her really pretty. She has an unusual sort of beauty to her.

69_marion_cotillardlarge_image-1.jpg

Marion-Cotillard-Elle-France-October-4.jpg

MarionCotillardArrivingLAXAirportrjaEcsHDaV1l.jpg