MC3.jpg

MC1.jpg

MC2.jpg

marion3.jpg

marion7.jpg

marion2.jpg

marion5.jpg

marion6.jpg

I don´t know what she looks like recently, but I remember having seen som really nasty pic of her that leaked throug during the filming of "Rust and bone"

Sorry for the nudity in the pics,if it offends you don´t click the link:

http://www.google.de/imgres?start=8...38&tbnw=179&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:87,i:28

She doesn´t look very in shape in these.
I´m sorry, because I agree she looked super good and classy in her before pics!

In that film she plays a former orca trainer who lost both her legs and falls into depression or something. So I kinda get why her character would let herself go physically.

Marion is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She is just so stunningly beautiful, and I love her smile and her presence and just everything about her. She is perfection.

Her face is just breathtaking. I don't like her body too much, but perhaps that's good -- that much perfection on one person might be too much ;)

Marion-Cotillard-06.jpg

Marion-Cotillard-10.jpg

She is so atractive... it is more than just beautiful: her bohemian aura, her mysterious gaze, her ambiguous smile...
Her body may not be skinny, but she has a pretty slim figure that fits her, like if she would be a woman of another era, a muse for a painter during the Romanticism or something like that.

I absolutely adore her, she reminds me a lot of Anna Karina, and I just think she's everything a French (or any for that matter) woman should be.
She may not be skinny but if I had to have any other body it would without a doubt be hers.

She's truly gorgeous, her body is average but she makes up for it with that face and charm :luv:

@marieebo I agree--it's her charm. There's just something infectious about her face and her general aura (and her choice in clothing doesn't hurt, either!)

I have soft spot for her too, ever since she was in total shock getting this Oscar, so nervous and charming.

2527.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I don't even care about her body, I love her so.

Marion-Cotillard-W-Magazine-December-2012.jpg
c2%2BPhotograph%2Bby%2BJuergen%2BTeller%2Bstyled%2Bby%2BZoe%2BBedeaux%2BW%2Bmagazine%2BFebruary%2B2013%2B-%2BCopy.jpg
tumblr_nkeo51YEOG1u0rgpmo2_500.jpg

Her face is so, so stunning. :luv:

Marion Cotillard For W Magazine
Photographer: Tim Walker

tumblr_mdhu3imroq1qgngcgo1_1280.jpg

marion-cotillards-theatrical-w-magazine-december-2012-cover-spread-6.jpg

marion-cotillards-theatrical-w-magazine-december-2012-cover-spread-5.jpg

marion-cotillards-theatrical-w-magazine-december-2012-cover-spread-4.jpg

marion-cotillards-theatrical-w-magazine-december-2012-cover-spread-3.jpg

marion-cotillards-theatrical-w-magazine-december-2012-cover-spread-2.jpg

Reactions: 1 user