Marine Deleeuw

Ahhh I just got unreasonably excited there for a second! But yes, they look familiar to me too.

The naive girl in me wants to believe that she is back to her skinny prime but she can't post pictures because a lot of annoying (non-skinny) people
would report her accounts (Instagram, tumblr) and then she gets banned.

those pictures are not nice at all :(, Just a difference:

054.jpg
yPRagpMo.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Ph: Hannah Khymych

Very commercial. If she couldn't keep up with HF weight in a sustainable way and is now going full commercial, I can't hate. She's not fat, just more toned and muscular. With her proportions, she was never suited for runway anyway, but I did love her when she did. She's still looking better than a lot of "commercial" models out there. Wishing her all the best. :flower:

Reactions: 7 users
I think her face has a little thing that makes her really pretty i cant get what exactly (i guess that is the whole features together) and also LOVED her upper body but she seems like she gained... And i dont like it (saggy looking breast)i hope that is just the posture :confused::sorry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 120
she will always be striking to me, because her facial bone structure is stunning and very mysterious, but her body in those pics just looks like mine --slim but not skinny, especially for a model--which makes me really unimpressed/not inspired

she will always be striking to me, because her facial bone structure is stunning and very mysterious, but her body in those pics just looks like mine --slim but not skinny, especially for a model--which makes me really unimpressed/not inspired
There are so many models like this: decent body but the face is just outstanding, so they still get loads of work.

Agreed. In that last shot especially her arms look quite big and soft.

You can definitely see the weight loss in her face and legs. She looks a little aged though...