Magdalena Frackowiak

Wait, re-reading it, my words sounds weird and mean. What I wanted to say is that when we ask people (at least in my experience), they often see Scandinavian models from the early 2000 like cold people. But I am sorry if it is only something I experienced and is actually not true but this is most comments I get when talking about this.
I never heard that stereotype about Scandinavian models being bitchy... And wasn't sure if you thought of her as Scandinavian.

It's okay but that totally reminded me of:
View attachment 96398

And yes, Russia is also not a part of Scandinavia :lol:
No Montenegro? No Liechtenstein? Ok, Kosovo was recent, but... 😯

Torn between ignoring her and updating her thread :supershame: I have to admit her body looks nice here.

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 2 users

WTF is that?

Screenshot_20210424-212025_Instagram.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: 1 users
It was her account, but now I see she put it on private and removed the followers.
She's acting all crazy.
It's currently showing as public for me (as of now, at least).
Followers are still at zero and that account is only following one person. And it's a Snoop Dogg fan page?
So unless someone hijacked the name, now might be y'all's time to check it out.

I mentioned this briefly in a comment on @atxwaif profile post, but as much as I love Magda she is far from mentally stable. The caption of this post wtf :wtf:

773B7695-8F96-44E3-833F-3FA36F8EAE5F.jpeg

• WTF
  • Agree
Reactions: 10 users

What in the world :wtf: it’s kind of sad that she seems to be losing her mind. I can only imagine what she’d be like 5 years down the line.

• WTF
Reactions: 2 users
Does she have some tea to spill or does she need an intervention???

edit: screen capped version bc it looks like she went private again lol

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 4.38.28 pm.png

• Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 3 users
Not even gonna lie though, I just finished listening to all of them and there is some sense and good advice in them. It’s just the way she’s going about it though that gives off “off the hinge” vibes

• WTF
  • Funny
Not even gonna lie though, I just finished listening to all of them and there is some sense and good advice in them. It’s just the way she’s going about it though that gives off “off the hinge” vibes

I mean sure...not sure if I can see much sense in these videos though..😬😬😬

(I’m scared)

• Sad
  • WTF
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
I mean sure...not sure if I can see much sense in these videos though..😬😬😬

(I’m scared)

This honestly looks and sounds like a psychotic breakdown... I've had an aunt like this who talked very similar, claimed to have a bigger perception of the world. Some of it made sense but it went into such great length and detail that it sounded borderline terrifying. :run: She was diagnosed with psychotic depression later on.

Also can we agree to post screenshots/screenvideos of her posts from now on? Because most of it is gonna get deleted soon enough anyways and then we'll have page after page of blank IG links.

• Agree
Reactions: 16 users
Omg.... really nothing to add but I can’t even think of what drug this would be caused by. Any defense of it as “eccentric” goes out the window when u see how many posts she’s made within a short time frame. Hope she has people looking out for her

She has good taste in music though, I’ll give her that lol

• Agree
Wow, I'm no expert but it definitely looks like psychosis. She's made almost 350 posts on that Instagram since she started it 10 days ago -- over a post an hour :oops: I wonder how much she's even slept since then.

Honestly I hope she has someone close to her who's kind enough to reach out and help her because it looks like she really needs it.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I was planning to screenshot the weirdest posts on that account, but there are so many... for anyone who has time, take a look at it, this girl is having some serious problems.

Screenshot_20210425-124824_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-125007_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-124456_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-124513_Instagram.jpg

She is calling herself Jesus :spazrun:

• Sad
  • WTF
  • Gross
Reactions: 7 users