Magdalena Frackowiak

PattieBoyd

Rising Star
I'm so sorry! I had no idea she was going to delete them since those were posts from a week ago... but yes, I think she deleted her whole Instagram account. From now on I'm just going to post screenshots. :flower:

Reactions: 1 user

sentier

Grand Dame
She posted pretty selfies with captions that were something along the lines of “i am the queen, bitches! Me me me”

also... did she delete her instagram? She was a bit obnoxious at times but i still liked her :cry: she is undeniably stunning but she just needed to tone her insta-ego down a little..
Maybe more than a little
She deleted yes.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Coconutty

Worker Bee
She’s been one of my favorites and one the most beautiful and professional models imo, but in the last times it was difficult for me to stand her and even to recognize her face.. lips too different and bigger than before, so many denied fillers or Botox (I’m not an expert so I can’t say what she has done to her face and she never admitted it), fake boobs..I don’t know why she has ruined her face that was a masterpiece. Plus, I didn’t like her personality: so full of herself, so many boring speeches all about the same subject (toxic relationship), no empathy at all (maybe that’s why she call herself “a bitch”), zero humble and she sound so childish and fake to me.. it was like “the falling of a myth”. Hope her staying in Nepal (I think she said she was going there for about a month or so) and staying away from social medias will be good for her and hope she will come back stronger and happier than before because she deserves it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Ginger_Red

Rising Star
lips too different and bigger than before, so many denied fillers or Botox (I’m not an expert so I can’t say what she has done to her face and she never admitted it), fake boobs..I don’t know why she has ruined her face that was a masterpiece.
It’s a struggle! Being the same age as Magda, the older you get maintaining a skinny physique, the older you LOOK. Fine lines and dark circles are a lot more noticeable. If I gained 15lbs I would look younger for sure. Filler is my main option, cause weight gain ain’t.
That being said. I don’t think she needed to fuck with her face.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

skinnyglow

Rookie
Does anyone have news about her? She's deleted her personal instagram account and also her jewelry account hasn't been updated for months. I really miss her stories :sorry: they were hilarious and you could see that she was having so much fun with all that "bitches" thing.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

marieebo

Grand Dame
Does anyone have news about her? She's deleted her personal instagram account and also her jewelry account hasn't been updated for months. I really miss her stories :sorry: they were hilarious and you could see that she was having so much fun with all that "bitches" thing.
Wtf happened?

Reactions: 1 user