Magdalena Frackowiak

Celebface (thanks @11thdimension for introducing this account to me) posted about Magda photoshopping.
img%5D
The photoshop on her waist is clearly atrocious but if you can't tell from the pics, she also lifted her breasts a bit and made her chin smaller. It's so sad that she would feel the need to do that because she has one of the most beautiful faces in modelling. I've always admired her confidence and I thought she must be quite sage after her many years in the industry but now I don't know what to think...

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
The photoshop on her waist is clearly atrocious but if you can't tell from the pics, she also lifted her breasts a bit and made her chin smaller. It's so sad that she would feel the need to do that because she has one of the most beautiful faces in modelling. I've always admired her confidence and I thought she must be quite sage after her many years in the industry but now I don't know what to think...
I couldn't agree more; it's a sad day when a face and body as beautiful as hers is manipulated in order to compete with the ever-growing social media freakshow....

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Her body is indeed looking good

The pictures she takes are stunning

Reactions: 1 users
The instagram account @celebface again exposed her for photoshopping her waist smaller in these pics again. The difference is so minor though that it's ridiculous that she photoshops in the first place.
Tbh, it’s pretty obvious she photoshopped but she’s honestly perfection without it so it’s pretty sad :(

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I try so hard to find videos of her speaking, so I love whenever she puts one out herself. Also, "These are my two bitches," cracked me up. Where's the signup application for being Magdalena's bitch?

Unreal, as always.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
06D01A55-7264-49AB-A813-A555223351C5.png

I don’t know why this “bitches” series is making me laugh so much, I think it’s all the people getting offended that don’t understand Frack’s personality :D

• Love
Reactions: 3 users