Magdalena Frackowiak

I was actually about to post this saying I didn't like it at all! Magda is still Queen of course, but I don't like her new boob job or lip fillers... she's so naturally beautiful anyway and there was nothing wrong with her breasts or lips in the first place, neither were small or misshapen, so I just find it a shame personally. Her body though.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I personally would never get plastic surgery and think it usually looks horrible imo but I still love Magda regardless of it. She still looks very much attractive.

Her boobs haven't dropped yet. It takes about 6-12 months for the implants to settle and look more "natural." Hopefully they will look better soon.

• Agree
  • Love
  • Useful
Reactions: 3 users
I've always loved Magdalena and always will, but I don't really like her pics on Instagram lately.. don't want to offend anybody but it seems to me that she wants to appear sexy but she only looks.. I don't know.. "horny" to me?
I prefer when she's a little bit more elegant, more classy.
Anyway, she will always have a special place in my heart.. she has made such a big and long lasting carrier in fashion.

• Agree
Reactions: 13 users
Instead of sticking to her brand, because she was one of the few true high fashion ambassadors, she butchers her body to look more like all the currently "in" blow-up dolls...? I actually believed at one point she had character and a brain
I am not actually seeing anything out of character, I always thought Magdalena had a shady/diva/over the top personality imho, I wouldn't ever describe her as modest or classy. But I don't get any attention seeking vibe from these photos, just the typical ''aesthetic'' (I hate this word but it fits with the Instagram world) pics you see on pinterest and stuff. She's posting sexy photos on her Instagram, she's not acting like a racist, creepy psycho like Snejana did.
I know being skinny and tall makes you look elegant but I don't think Magdalena was ever the imagine of a typical classy beauty or anything even in her prime. If Natasha or idk, Sasha acted like that I would be surprised, but I am not 'shocked' here

• Agree
Reactions: 12 users
^ also I do think it's a bit of a stretch to say that a woman doesn't have character or a brain because she got a boob job or because her image is different from when she was a top model in her prime walking fashion weeks.
Her body was her business and Magdalena was never a Gisele, models like her have very little control over what they want to look like, just look at Jourdan Dunn getting rejected for Dior due to her boob job. Maybe she always wanted to look like that but couldn't due to her job. This is not an attack ofc, I am just reflecting on this. She's a woman now and not really a working model anymore

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
She has gone from high fashion and exquisite to trashy and desperate for attention.

IMO she was always trashy and desperate for attention and she wasn't ever exquisite. She is also immature and crass. However her body and walk and look was in demand so she cashed in on that, don't blame her! Now she's getting older, not booking fashion work, her S&M jewelry isn't enough to support her lifestyle, so she is making some "adjustments" for a new kind of .... "client". :whistling:

• Agree
  • Funny
  • Useful
Reactions: 9 users
Also, comparing Magda's insta posts to Snejana's, Magda's photos may be over the top sexy, but at least she is making an effort to make the photos nice, artsy and aesthetically pleasing. Snejana's on the other hand are just tacky.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I saw her in capri this week and have to say she actually looked pretty good in real life! And beautifully dressed in Dior

• Love
  • Useful
Reactions: 5 users
I always thought Magdalena had a shady/diva/over the top personality
tumblr_muoi8id9m11s1rps2o4_250.gif

tumblr_muoi8id9m11s1rps2o3_250.gif

tumblr_muoi8id9m11s1rps2o2_r1_250.gif
This never gets old.

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Sat next to her at FW last SS season, and I do have to say, she looked pretty rough/ old/ hardened in person. I'll give her that it was mid fashion week mayhem though, I imagine she was partying the night before

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
Sat next to her at FW last SS season, and I do have to say, she looked pretty rough/ old/ hardened in person. I'll give her that it was mid fashion week mayhem though, I imagine she was partying the night before

I had two friends who both saw her and said similar things... Probably caught her after a rough night.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
For Agent Provocateur AW17

bwgb595azkw8tqb5cjm5sinqd.jpg
3rb8okpgkhbnlhrrjbk9fua37.jpg

Looks like she's capitalizing on her "horny" appeal ;)

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 3 users