Magdalena Frackowiak

With her new Love - Alex (he is a son of Joanna Przetakiewicz - director of LaMania - great polish fashion brand)

IMG_0566.JPG
IMG_0567.JPG

did we expect anything less than perfection from our Polish Queen Magda? I kinda liked her last bf tho...she also got a new cat and its one of the cutest things ever. I just wanna be rich already to be able to buy all her jewelry line its so simple and beautiful imo

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I think she has the mother of all bone structures and the best profile. Didn't really notice her thighs. Queen ! :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Agreed on lips. Here's her on a recent date with Alex. Zoom in if you need to, but you really wont need to...:rolleyes:
24GktkqTURBXy85YzQ3ZGZkMzU0NTFmNjEzMDY3Nzg0MWVlNGFmODc1NC5qcGVnkZMCAM0CJg

i8PktkqTURBXy8xZjk5NDA0OGZjZjIwOTlkYTE1ZTNjOWEzZjcxYTJjZi5qcGVnkZMCAM0CJg

Good lord.. when will the lip fillers trend die? It looks awful on most people.
Especially on people who already had full, perfect lips like Magdalena. I feel like they go away soon, that's why so many people are experimenting

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
This may be a very very VERY unpopular opinion but I'm not really impressed of how she's been looking lately :/ Something seems off and I can't pinpoint what exactly, but for me she has lost a bit of her spark
(feel free to throw rocks at me)

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I think he's kind of goofy looking. Maybe he's just not my type, but I wouldn't call him "hot" by any means. Money and a nice suit can make you look good, I guess. But then you automatically go down a few points standing next to Magdalena. Now the grandma in me will say, "as long as he's a nice guy, that's all that matters!"

Good lord.. when will the lip fillers trend die? It looks awful on most people.
I got lip fillers earlier this year out of pure curiosity. I didn't need them, and they didn't make much of a difference. Now I appreciate my real lips more than ever. Being they are temporary, I think people aren't afraid to try it out.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I think he's kind of goofy looking. Maybe he's just not my type, but I wouldn't call him "hot" by any means. Money and a nice suit can make you look good, I guess. But then you automatically go down a few points standing next to Magdalena. Now the grandma in me will say, "as long as he's a nice guy, that's all that matters!"

He works for me in some photos, but in others his jaw is obviously weak, he has too-full cheeks, and his neck hangs, but maybe it's some rich man's bloat? I don't know. Alcohol, drugs, I don't know his lifestyle but that could factor in.

317d9aa5a9b9249e7d940491e0b7eac5b74f3ee7.jpg