Lottie Moss

I mean... I would have loved to be a model, but I am 15cm too short. Do this grown-up girls realize they are modelling because of their connections? I find it a bit pathetic.

1061051.jpg

She kind of has the same sarcastic smile that Snejana has at least

Sonia Rykiel

M5ATy1Oz.jpg

Her face actually looks lovely there, just a pity nepotism allows for the rest
I love how everyone in the background seems to be staring at her legs :sneaky:

Reactions: 1 user
Entirely mediocre, she doesn't bring any of the energy or intensity her sister did to a shoot. She's very pretty, but blander than she's good looking. Her body is also pedestrian, no definition at all. I'd expect to see her walking by on the street, not strutting on the catwalk.

She's a cute girl, but definitely too short to be a model. I feel kind of bad for her really, anyone who knows about her will immediately know that the only reason she's had all these opportunities is because of Kate. Obviously she's only 16 but I'm surprised Kate or anyone else didn't advise her against it. She would be much better off using her connections to kick start a career in something else like entertainment journalism or even design (because every other somewhat famous person and their grandma now has a clothing/perfume/jewellery line).

Reactions: 1 users
She would be much better off using her connections to kick start a career in something else like entertainment journalism or even design (because every other somewhat famous person and their grandma now has a clothing/perfume/jewellery line).

Perhaps she wants to gain some notoriety before embarking on a plan B.

I feel mean saying this about a 16 year old, but she's so young to have legs that "meh".

It's hard to settle on the worst element of that ensemble but I think I'm going to have to go with the giant 2007ish waist belt.

You nailed it! I remember back then or maybe 2006 I had a belt like that in white with black stitches/big black buttons and my friend was like "omg that is sooo Fendi!" Haha, so much wrong :facepalm::facepalm:

It's hard to settle on the worst element of that ensemble but I think I'm going to have to go with the giant 2007ish waist belt.
How about the zip-up coat :facepalm: or the incredible cheapness of every single fabric in sight. I'm horrible, I know, but this is just too much.

How about the zip-up coat :facepalm: or the incredible cheapness of every single fabric in sight. I'm horrible, I know, but this is just too much.

Surely a stylist helped pick that ensemble too....
Perhaps she wants to be known as a fashion icon like her sister?

PS - She is 17. Wow.
This is Kate at 17.

Source: DailyMail
uGTWHuE.jpg

You're not horrible at all, you're just calling a spade a spade here.

Oh.. And of course this is pure Topshop, shocking... :whistling: I guess Lottie picked up her sister's leftovers. I remember seeing that coat online and thinking it might be a good thing at a low cost, but then saw the zip-up aspect and realized why it was inexpensive. I've seen it in person and it's remarkably bulky/boxy - even on the mannequins. Lottie's figure of course accentuates that :disgusted: