Lottie Moss

Discussion in 'Models' started by colette, Jan 12, 2014.

1. colette

colette Worker Bee

2. Odile

Odile SuperStar

She'll always be known as "Kate Moss' little sis" and she's short. She is pretty though.

3. BellaNicole

BellaNicole Rising Star

She's pretty but she's short and could stand to lose a few pounds.

4. slenderous

slenderous Rising Star

Yes! A 26" waist at that height is really too much. I think she's just been signed as a novelty, has an absolutely lovely face though.

5. Natalie

Natalie Grand Dame

I mean, she could totally do glamour. Or like, commercial work.

6. NatureNymph

NatureNymph Rising Star

Here's her first spread - Dazed mag. - FROM LOTTIE WITH LOVE, FEBRUARY ISSUE
    Photography by Sean and Seng, Styling by Robbie Spencer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. FutureFullOfBones

FutureFullOfBones SuperStar

I like these two. She looks taller than 5'5 (I'm gonna assume that has something to do with her shoes). But she needs to lose if she wants to be taken seriously.
    14 lb should do the trick.

8. colette

colette Worker Bee

she looks a bit like Mischa Barton in some pics.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

She recently shot a Calvin Klein feature that has drawn comparison to Kate's early work with the brand... i.e. no comparison.

I've ordered them from best shot to the most :run: shot for you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

finally.. looking supremely awkward..

[​IMG]

I actually really like that first shot.. but in an 'initial test shoot in a model's career' kind of way - not as a big brand feature - which is what I think they SHOULD have done with her. Booked her a few more tests before launching her and built her confidence and style up to a more impressive level before plastering her all over the media. Poor girl doesn't have any chance to make a big impact now. Just some watery images and a brick wall of comparisons.

10. No One

No One Anonymous VIPs
    VIP

11. Karin

Karin Worker Bee

I'm not sure I like her smile :wtf::run:
    She is pretty, but loosing some weight would do her good.

12. DreamerFighter

DreamerFighter Rising Star

Nope
    Fame by association
    Not impressive at all - face or body. The only thing that will get her anywhere is her name...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Whippet Girl

Whippet Girl SuperStar

There is nothing engaging about her at all. She's pretty, not enough to have gotten anywhere in modelling without that four-letter surname, but with a shining personality and some spunk she could nonetheless have made up for looks with character.

Unfortunately Lottie doesn't seem to have any of that; the quiet appearance that lent her some mystery in Kate's wedding photos has turned out to in fact be a chronic passivity that overwhelms every photo. There's just nothing to her that shows through in her shots. She's like an empty mannequin somebody's posed for the photos - no matter the pose, her eyes remain empty. For dog's sake girl at least fake some energy and enthusiasm, would you?!

"Kate was a massive part of why I started modeling"... No shit, honey. No shit. :meh:

14. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

You know, I've worked with a couple of 'famous by association' girls who are more or less on par with Lottie in terms of status, and they all have this issue. It must be an 'I don't need to work for this' thing. Always frustrating.

I've shot eastern european 14yr olds who have just been signed to major agencies and they're SO determined and have such incredible range and really make an effort to come alive in front of the camera. Followed by kids in their late teens with parents who are household names, and heiresses and 'it girls' in their early 20s - and they all suffer from empty eyes. Always so much effort to try and drag it out of them. The greater their influence (or family's influence), the harder it is and the more soulless they appear I've found.

• Like Like x 3
  15. skinnieminnie

skinnieminnie Grand Dame

I think she has a really pretty face but she needs to lose weight and work on modeling in general. I didn't realize she was 5'5" though so really her career is 100% based on being Kate's sister (I mean I already assumed it was but this drives the point) so maybe working on her modeling is kind of a waste of time because I feel like unfortunately with her height she isn't getting anywhere anyway

16. Keira

Keira Grand Dame

Nah... dead eyes syndrome. It's a pity, her face could be beautiful but she lacks emotion.

And yeah, she's short. And a bit stumpy, especially in the Calvin Klein ones.

17. gemmwang

gemmwang SuperStar

I kinda like the first polaroids, her face seems nice but not stunning or anything. And the CK ones are horrible. She looks short (I'm 5'5 too omg) and fat literally everywhere.

18. dietcokediet

dietcokediet Community Duchess

Girls who think they are "models" (I'd rather be a plus size model than look like you)

19. willowwillow

willowwillow Rising Star

She's pretty/cute...
    Dead eyes aren't necessarily a bad thing; amanda norgaard and snejana can make the 'dead behind the eyes' look work.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Delirium

Delirium Grand Dame

For me she's just uninteresting, and she can't pose. There's nothing there that draws the eyes. Family connections can get you in to the industry, but they're not going to keep you there unless you work at it. I hope she realizes that and gets down to business.