Lottie Moss

:rolleyes:

RD0Zl9J.jpg

NkWA8vJ.jpg

k8NzpOk.jpg

WyeSOZn.jpg

How is storm ok with her posting these terrible pictures!??

And the hashtags and captions make them worse..."my legs look skinny" #vain and #boobs? :headbang:

Must be nice being Kate's sister :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1 user
Average body-wise but I am kind of really liking her. She is very pretty and manages to stand out (even if she is a tad bland and dead-eyed in most shots, as mentioned), i.e. I am going to remember her face (sorry blonde gurls, but for some reason I have a really hard time distinguishing between fair-haired ladies in the industry unless they are very unique). I kind of wish she'd stayed like this. Makes her special, and you can tell she's still a baby :)

Dead eyes aren't necessarily a bad thing; amanda norgaard and snejana can make the 'dead behind the eyes' look work.
Agreed, I feel there's a bit of a difference and I'd describe it as:
Snejana and Amanda are more dead eyes 'but there's something behind them and you'll never get past the dead eyes to find out what it is' sort of dead eyes
Whereas Lottie sort of seems more dead eyes 'nothing to see here folks, kind of vapid and boring' dead eyes
If that makes sense...

Reactions: 4 users
Agreed, I feel there's a bit of a difference and I'd describe it as:
Snejana and Amanda are more dead eyes 'but there's something behind them and you'll never get past the dead eyes to find out what it is' sort of dead eyes
Whereas Lottie sort of seems more dead eyes 'nothing to see here folks, kind of vapid and boring' dead eyes
If that makes sense...

completely agree with you, it happens when i see snejana, amanda, gemma and marine for example, they can put a plain face but through their eyes they transmit a story and that is what makes them stand out, it doesn't matter for me the pose if the eyes don't speck for themselves.

and this is something i don't see in lottie

She's not a model!!! She's trying but it comes out more of "this brands know kate will never model for them so they got me" kind of thing.
She looks like the pretty girl that british HS guys want in E4 channel series. Not model at all.

Sonia Rykiel

M5ATy1Oz.jpg

Her face actually looks lovely there, just a pity nepotism allows for the rest

I think I've not noticed her walk down the street before.
Yes, that is. She may be simply... pretty, but not more. And I can imagine it takes much much more to be a model than just that. Nepotism is a spreading disease in every industry, such a disgrace!