Lily Aldridge

You are right her face is stunning, plus she had a baby not so long ago, so I think her body is OK considering that. Still, she would be super gorgeous if she was really skinny.

Very true about the baby. I hope she loses a bit more, I'm kinda just curious what she would look like if she made proper use of all that potential. She's never really been super thin I don't think? Always just slim, toned, healthy fitness model type.

article-2322463-19B7E760000005DC-743_634x871.jpg

article-2322463-19B72864000005DC-604_634x628.jpg

Very true about the baby. I hope she loses a bit more, I'm kinda just curious what she would look like if she made proper use of all that potential. She's never really been super thin I don't think? Always just slim, toned, healthy fitness model type.

Yes you are right, she's always been the toned-slim type.
This is the thinnest I think I've seen of her (but she might have been smaller and I don't remember):

lilyragbone.jpg

tumblr_mhrxc0nZgI1r0ya3zo1_400.gif

You can see in her waist she was tiny but fit.

Yes you are right, she's always been the toned-slim type.
This is the thinnest I think I've seen of her (but she might have been smaller and I don't remember):

lilyragbone.jpg

tumblr_mhrxc0nZgI1r0ya3zo1_400.gif

You can see in her waist she was tiny but fit.

Never saw this campaign. Looks like fun and that kinda styling suits her down to the ground. I can totally imagine her wearing grunge rock clothing in her daily life.

Just stumbled upon this video of her doing a Ballet Beautiful workout:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ud0PG4NiU

Is it me, or does she look thinner than she used to? Her arms and shoulder area :luv:

:wtf: i know, mary helen bowers was just pregnant (or still is :confused: ), and looked quite good body wise during pregnancy... but her face in this video :wtf:
i found her quite pretty before, but with the weight gain in her face, she looks sooo average. just proves how weight gain/loss can alter your face so much, and how a nice face can become just meh...

Lily and Behati I just adore.

Their personalities are just :luv

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

she has such an old face

she looks like kendall's mom in this pic
8vguYN5.jpg

GJdD7CV.jpg

7FGO6Fk.jpg

JFePFEh.jpg

TYiZJPS.jpg

552SldR.jpg

lcKfmOo.jpg