Lily Aldridge

Whenever I see Lily, I get this weird 'doom-foreveralone' feeling. I'm not sure why. I know she's a shorter model at ~5'8"/174cm. I just can't articulate what it is about her body that makes her look so wrong (she's cute for a normal person)? Are her legs short? Do all 5'8" people look like this? Even when at her high weight, she has no HWR or boobs, assuming you're into that sort of thing. But, then again she doesn't seem like she has a ton of body fat. I just don't understand. She seems sweet but I'm not sure how she brings herself to model bikinis (or just wear skinny-cut pants in public) when she looks like that. She never needed the money.

[/rant.]

Reactions: 3 users
Whenever I see Lily, I get this weird 'doom-foreveralone' feeling. I'm not sure why. I know she's a shorter model at ~5'8"/174cm. I just can't articulate what it is about her body that makes her look so wrong (she's cute for a normal person)? Are her legs short? Do all 5'8" people look like this? Even when at her high weight, she has no HWR or boobs, assuming you're into that sort of thing. But, then again she doesn't seem like she has a ton of body fat. I just don't understand. She seems sweet but I'm not sure how she brings herself to model bikinis (or just wear skinny-cut pants in public) when she looks like that. She never needed the money.

[/rant.]

Fear not, not all 5'8ers look like this... Or I'd resign from trying. She has what I'd say is a rather masculine frame with a wide waist and very narrow hips. Her thigh gap fills in easily, visually shortening her legs - which I don't think are proportionally super-long anyway - and her upper body doesn't look long because her ribcage and shoulders are relatively wide.

I think she'd look great at a very low body fat percentage as it seems in that her muscle mass is naturally high, so she could be superskinny and sculptured. Seems unlikely to ever happen, though...

Reactions: 1 user
I think she'd look great at a very low body fat percentage as it seems in that her muscle mass is naturally high, so she could be superskinny and sculptured. Seems unlikely to ever happen, though...

She was never superskinny but she used be slimmer:
2013-victorias-secret-fashion-show-lily-aldridge.jpg

366299_original.jpg

Lily+Aldridge+2009+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Ea_w8srWNlql.jpg

Lily, just because VS show is months away, doesn't mean you should let yourself go...

I think her VS days will be over soon.She doesn't look like she cares much about her appearance.I remember when she was doing Ballet Beautiful she looked so much better.She has really let herself go.

Lily-Aldridge-Harpers-Bazaar-Singapore-2016-Cover-Photoshoot04.jpg

Harpers Bazaar Singapore. I like this shot of her face but she's very covered in the entire shoot.....wonder why :yawn:

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user

So short and stumpy

This is what the 'fit chicks' from my gym look like. So thick and just... God. I literally have zero clue why is this person being paid to model ANYTHING. She sucks at modelling and she has zero charisma and presence. Looks like the entourage/PA walking behind a successful model to carry her coffee and make her look even thinner in 'candids'

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users