Lily Aldridge

Discussion in 'Models' started by Cmac, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Cmac

Cmac Rookie

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cmac

Cmac Rookie

Oops... forgot to put add new pic for the second one. Still getting the hang of the forum obviously! And someones kicking me off the comp. Oh well, later! x

3. Cmac

Cmac Rookie

4. Apple

Apple Rising Star

anyone who looks this hot while being pregnant is pretty awesome in my opinion. obviously she wasn't too too far along during the show.

[​IMG]

this is a more recent picture of her

[​IMG]

i think she is super cute, both in looks and personality

• Like Like x 1
  5. classichic

classichic Super Star

I think she's super cute. She's probably the cutest VS model. You can tell that she gained a little in the VS show due to her pregnancy. I love her skin colour and her hair but not so much the body.

• Like Like x 1
  6. analinne

analinne Rookie

I'm not a very big fan of her, because she is more in the shadow of other VS models, but I have to agree- she has a great personality, has a good body ( not superskinny, more like slim ) and a cute face :highfive:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. astrid

astrid Guest

I dont know why she's in shadow of other girls. For me she's prettier than Miranda, Erin, Chanel. Her body is thin, I' d say. Somewhere on border between skinny and thin, but more thin than skinny.
    Only thing I dont like about her is her hair colour, dark with highlights. I think she'd look better as a blonde or brunette, but not mixed.

8. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

Love her face too! Here are some more pictures^^:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. smallbones

smallbones Rookie

Definitely one of my least favorites...she's kind of bland to me:rolleyes:

but her body is nice though..

10. ZeroDiet

ZeroDiet SkinnyGossip Royal

I don't get her appeal either. Don't like her face or her body. To each his own. :meh:

11. asphyxiac

asphyxiac Guest

How much do you guys think she weighs? She's only 5'8", so I'd guess like 120 lbs? Maybe a little bit less?

12. SugarFree

SugarFree VIP - Insider
    VIP

agreed.

13. analinne

analinne Rookie

I like her more than Miranda Kerr and other VS models, but she is not that exposed like them. That is what I meant :highfive:

Yes, she has a great personality, wonderful ( not too skinny body) and a lovey face :)

14. Sofie

Sofie Rookie

Gotta say, I've never been a fan of her looks, but to each his/her own. :)

15. Lolita

Lolita Banned
    Banned

In most interviews, she seems like a down-to-earth, genuine and caring person, and she can look pretty good sometimes.

She has a very exotic face, which I like (sometimes) :grin:

However, she does not have a high-fashion body (which is the reason I guess she has barely any HF work, only 5 or 6 shows in her entire career)

[​IMG]

I think she made it where she is now thanks to a 'famous' family (brother is a photographer I think)

Josh Goot fw 2007
    [​IMG]

Rag&Bone FW 2010
    [​IMG]

Giles Deacon fw 2010
    [​IMG]

To be completely honest I like her sister, Ruby Aldridge, somewhat better: (but that would be for another thread :p)

[​IMG]

16. Cmac

Cmac Rookie

[​IMG]

I love her face in this photo. Personally I prefer thinner bodies than hers, but I think she has a great healthy body to aim for if you struggle to lose weight and she certainly has a nice toned figure to aim for as a goal weight on the road to super skinny.

17. jbeyes

jbeyes Rookie

You are right her face is stunning, plus she had a baby not so long ago, so I think her body is OK considering that. Still, she would be super gorgeous if she was really skinny.

18. Lolita

Lolita Banned
    Banned

In this picture she does look stunning, but that's due to her make and lighting a lot!

But, she has a beautiful soul, and seems nice, down to earth and comprehensive in most interviews. This alone gives her beauty (yes, this was cheesy, but it's true! :run:_

19. Cmac

Cmac Rookie

Haha I love that phrase.... "Beautiful Soul". Sounds cheesy, yes, but it is the only way to describe some people :oops: