Lauren Conrad

Sadistic

Rising Star
I notice a lot of Caucasian girls raised in the States have ginormous bulky arms, regardless of how skinny they get :superpuke: I think they find it "sexy", since it implies that they work out or something . . .

C

carolina15

I fing her generic with boring style, boring beauty/ personality and not a thinspo at all.

Too vainilla/beige...sweet cutesey blah style for my taste...

Reactions: 1 user
R

runnergirl09

She's just slightly above average to me. She looks a little bit better than most girls, slim and slightly toned, like she goes to the gym sporadically. But she's far from thinspo for me.

R

romanticism

I personally love Lauren Conrad (I'm biased because I am fan of The Hills). I think
she's super sweet, and she's extremely pretty. She's got that "all-American" girl kind of
look.

I think she looks healthy. Soft and feminine.

E

ElleBelle

I used to be obsessed with her :oops: don't particularly feel that she's thinspo though.

At points during the hills (mainly at the very start) she was hella chunky :run:

J

Jemma

She looks amazing in that bikini shot.
Ive always loved her but shes definitely looking better these days

highyoufly13

Banned
Banned
She is way to boxy and thick for my taste. I never liked "The Hills" or "Laguna Beach" either... I found her to be quite annoying on the few episodes I saw.

Noodle12

Rookie
I fing her generic with boring style, boring beauty/ personality and not a thinspo at all.

Too vainilla/beige...sweet cutesey blah style for my taste...

Same. Plus she's famous for being on a reality show. Shouldn't her 15 minutes be up?

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
blah, i find nothing interesting or enviable about her.

Xsmall

Super Star
Not that I ever really liked her body or thought she was remotely skinny, but she is really bulking up :/

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Not that I ever really liked her body or thought she was remotely skinny, but she is really bulking up :/

I was so happy when my bf said he liked her/she was really pretty and I took one look at her and was like... oookay, you clearly have not seen recent pics :lol:

L

lushhearts

I'm not a fan of her either - she seems ... hmm what's the word? Safe. Just safely boring.