Lauren Conrad

Lauren is a very successful person who has done well for herself. She is very all-American.

I remember on Laguna Beach (full disclosure: LOVED THAT SHOW), she was pretty flabby/chunky despite the highschool metabolism. I'm actually surprised she's not thinner than she is now. Kristin Cavallari lost serious weight.

I remember on Laguna Beach (full disclosure: LOVED THAT SHOW), she was pretty flabby/chunky despite the highschool metabolism. I'm actually surprised she's not thinner than she is now. Kristin Cavallari lost serious weight.
Does anyone remember the season 2 ep where she did the charity fashion show and Kristin said something like 'Lauren should not be wearing those jeans..'

Not sure if this was mentioned in another thread but she also banned body shaming words like "slim" and "thin" from her website a couple months ago x

She's the white bread of the entertainment business. Sweet but dull, nice but not very fulfilling. She's always been this innocent celebrity that pops up now and then that I can't really say anything good or bad about - she's just... there.

Reactions: 1 user
She's the white bread of the entertainment business. Sweet but dull, nice but not very fulfilling. She's always been this innocent celebrity that pops up now and then that I can't really say anything good or bad about - she's just... there.
Sums her up perfectly. I don't really notice her, but when I do, I don't feel anything really. I do like her hair though! Fashion sense is a bit boring.

Ya girl Lauren Conrad in her basic bitch heaven... sorry, correction -- elevated basic bitch.

Stumbled across this today. It's worth a read. Probably belongs more in the "funny things you saw today" thread though.

http://gawker.com/in-basic-heaven-its-standing-room-only-lauren-conrads-1729900292

P.S. For my girls in NY, anyone can reserve last minute for the Lauren Conrad show!! If you email late, you might get "standing room only", but you'll quickly be promoted to second row and ohmygod front row... even if you're wearing muddy Birkenstocks. She also serves good champagne (Veuve Clicquot).

Last edited: