AmorFlaco

lauren-conrad-likes-changes-dates-law-student-william-tell__oPt.jpg
lauren-conrad-wig.jpg
lauren-conrad-crazy-curls.jpg
lauren-conrad-urban-jungle.jpg
lauren_conrad300.jpg
lauren-conrad-3.jpg
lauren-conrad-my-graphic-splash.jpg

I notice a lot of Caucasian girls raised in the States have ginormous bulky arms, regardless of how skinny they get :superpuke: I think they find it "sexy", since it implies that they work out or something . . .

I fing her generic with boring style, boring beauty/ personality and not a thinspo at all.

Too vainilla/beige...sweet cutesey blah style for my taste...

Reactions: 1 user
She's just slightly above average to me. She looks a little bit better than most girls, slim and slightly toned, like she goes to the gym sporadically. But she's far from thinspo for me.

I personally love Lauren Conrad (I'm biased because I am fan of The Hills). I think
she's super sweet, and she's extremely pretty. She's got that "all-American" girl kind of
look.

I think she looks healthy. Soft and feminine.

I used to be obsessed with her :oops: don't particularly feel that she's thinspo though.

At points during the hills (mainly at the very start) she was hella chunky :run:

She looks amazing in that bikini shot.
Ive always loved her but shes definitely looking better these days

She is way to boxy and thick for my taste. I never liked "The Hills" or "Laguna Beach" either... I found her to be quite annoying on the few episodes I saw.

I fing her generic with boring style, boring beauty/ personality and not a thinspo at all.

Too vainilla/beige...sweet cutesey blah style for my taste...

Same. Plus she's famous for being on a reality show. Shouldn't her 15 minutes be up?

Not that I ever really liked her body or thought she was remotely skinny, but she is really bulking up :/

FFN_g_50919306.jpg

Not that I ever really liked her body or thought she was remotely skinny, but she is really bulking up :/

FFN_g_50919306.jpg

I was so happy when my bf said he liked her/she was really pretty and I took one look at her and was like... oookay, you clearly have not seen recent pics :lol:

I'm not a fan of her either - she seems ... hmm what's the word? Safe. Just safely boring.