Lara Stone

Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus for Calvin Klein Spring 2012 Campaign
calvin_klein4.jpg
ck.jpg
calvinkleinspring2012ad2.jpg

Very nice Vogue shoot. They disguise her very ample chest quite well. She also reminds me a little of Vanessa Paradis. Must be the teeth gap. Striking cheekbones and face but not really a thinspo.

I don't understand how she's ranked the #1 female model on models.com... I mean she's pretty and good at modeling, but the best in the industry? I think not, :meh:

I don't understand how she's ranked the #1 female model on models.com... I mean she's pretty and good at modeling, but the best in the industry? I think not, :meh:

#1 is not necessarily the best in the industry. It's just the one with an impressive resume and potential to get even bigger. Natasha Poly arguably has a better resume than Lara, but Lara has that massive CK contract that just got renewed plus consistent clients like Tom Ford beauty. This season, Lara already has 4 campaigns for different lines of CK while Natasha has 0 so far. Also, Lara helped revolutionize the fashion industry by making "unique beauty" popular. That's why there's been a gapped tooth model fad (ex: Georgia May Jagger, Ashley Smith, Lindsey Wixson).

She is not "model skinny", but she is skinny compared to "normal standards". Her body is a part of her signature look, and I'm fine with that. However I am not a fan of her face, I think her look is getting a bit boring (bleached eyebrows, tooth gap etc.)

Lara Stone for the cover of Vogue Korea's 16th Anniversary Issue

Lara-Stone-Vogue-Korea-August-2012.jpg

I like how this is similar to her CK ads, but the proportions are so off. Big text, small head, HUMONGOUS boobs :wtf: Her left boob looks almost as large as her head...

I'd rather have people fussing about Lara rather than Kate Upton. At least Lara is a real model.

Reactions: 1 users
Hmmm Jury is still out on whether or not I like her look, Im not blown away..

Lara Stone in 'Dark Blooms' for Vogue UK September 2012

photographed by Ryan McGinley
11.jpg

3.png

42.jpg

5.png

2.png

6.png

7.jpg

Great editorial and i love the Twiggy-style eye makeup!

i love her, i love her attitude and her body is perfect for her, i'd have her body over mine ANYDAY