Hair: Eugene Souleiman
Make-Up: Gucci Westman

180115334_Fashion_Scans_Remastered_Lara_Stone_VO.jpg
180132506_Fashion_Scans_Remastered_Lara_Stone_VO.jpg
180152727_Fashion_Scans_Remastered_Lara_Stone_VO.jpg
180169160_Fashion_Scans_Remastered_Lara_Stone_VO.jpg
180190570_Fashion_Scans_Remastered_Lara_Stone_VO.jpg
180220502_Fashion_Scans_Remastered_Lara_Stone_VO.jpg

She had a 90s supermodel quality to her, before when she was at a lower weight. She is absolutely stunning. I find her and Doutzen perhaps the most beautiful faces in the industry today. Also, G.M Jagger reminds me of Lara a lot, but maybe it's just me

That title is so misleading. She wasn't replaced for being LESS than 3 months pregnant; she was replaced for being pregnant!! Ugh I literally clicked on the link because I thought it was weird that she was replaced specifically for being less than 3 months preggo. #rantover
I know, right? It amazes me how people with no knowledge of grammar, sentence-forming, or journalism can get employed by a company that should require its employees to have those skills . . .

I don't get these images by Juergen.. what was the intention? I mean sure, go ahead, celebrate natural beauty.. but don't massacre the lighting while you're at it.

His Resort '15 images with Daria were makeup free, un-retouched and really showcased her features and bare faced beauty, these are kind of the antitheses - they mask that wholesome charm she usually glows with and make her look old and ordinary (NSFW)

tumblr_neaasmJtZs1tk951do2_1280.jpg

tumblr_neaasmJtZs1tk951do1_1280.jpg

I don't get these images by Juergen.. what was the intention? I mean sure, go ahead, celebrate natural beauty.. but don't massacre the lighting while you're at it.

His Resort '15 images with Daria were makeup free, un-retouched and really showcased her features and bare faced beauty, these are kind of the antitheses - they mask that wholesome charm she usually glows with and make her look old and ordinary (NSFW)

I'm sorry, but her face expression, the hair, red lipstick, pose... It looks like an ad for a hooker photographed by her amateur friend over a night of too much alcohol.

Reactions: 1 user

tumblr_neaasmJtZs1tk951do2_1280.jpg

These photos are AWFUL.. it looks so.. amateur. The lighting is horrific