Kendall Jenner

Well this is just irritating...

So many problems with this video
1. It's called WTF
2. They used comic sans
3a. The spokeswoman is busted af
3b. The spokeswoman is annoying af
4. No one should be bullied for following their dreams (um...welcome to the real world)

That being said, I did like the burn book thing & I gotta commend Kendall on not really responding to the hate. Like there are a lot of girls that would just turn around and be catty right back, but I think she has a pretty good attitude about the whole thing. Still don't like her as a model, but I can appreciate that she mostly keeps it classy.

Reactions: 3 users
1. It's called WTF
2. They used comic sans
4. No one should be bullied for following their dreams (um...welcome to the real world)

That being said, I did like the burn book thing & I gotta commend Kendall on not really responding to the hate. Like there are a lot of girls that would just turn around and be catty right back, but I think she has a pretty good attitude about the whole thing. Still don't like her as a model, but I can appreciate that she mostly keeps it classy.
Number 2 is a cardinal sin.

Reactions: 1 user
1. It's called WTF
2. They used comic sans

Literally everything that went through my head while watching!

I don't even understand her figure and weight. She looks different in almost every photograph taken. Also, kinda unproportional. The only thing she has going for her is the length of her legs. Her face has no expression whatsoever, she doesn't carry any character or attitude or anything in her shoots. Won't talk about her peasant-like walking style on the runway.
And what the hell is wrong with Kylie Jenner? How could any 17-years-old look so old and used up? Like it's been said before, she immediately reminded me of those sex dolls with chirurgical silicone skin. Ew. The way both of them present themselves is just vulgar and disgusting. If this is supposed to be "sexy", I'd rather not have any sexuality at all.

Reactions: 1 users
Well this is just irritating...

Holy fuck.. is she on drugs?? That attitude, that logic (or lack thereof)... either that or she's really stupid. The presenter herself is actually more irritating than Kendall. Just wow.

Sometimes I hate the Kendall sisters for their annoying presence in so much media (and I don't even have an instagram/Twitter or any of that stuff) but then I remember how sad and empty their lives must be. Everything is about the way they look and their everyday live consists of doing nothing of worth. I'd like to be able to see where they are in 5-10 years when the Kardashian/Jenner hype blows over and they're left washed-up and doing attention-grabbing jobs just to make a few bucks.. growing up in their world must be absurd.

Reactions: 1 users
Sometimes I hate the Kendall sisters for their annoying presence in so much media (and I don't even have an instagram/Twitter or any of that stuff) but then I remember how sad and empty their lives must be. Everything is about the way they look and their everyday live consists of doing nothing of worth. I'd like to be able to see where they are in 5-10 years when the Kardashian/Jenner hype blows over and they're left washed-up and doing attention-grabbing jobs just to make a few bucks.. growing up in their world must be absurd.
I remember they were on their way to fading away and then Kim started dating Kanye lol that was a smart move on her part

If this is supposed to be "sexy", I'd rather not have any sexuality at all.

Haha, I think the exact same thing so often. Everything that is intended to be sexually stimulating/provoking is just extremely disgusting to me, to the point where I feel strange next to boys and girls my age. I mean come on, have all people become perverse, thirsty truck drivers with no aesthetical standards whatsoever?

Sometimes I hate the Kendall sisters for their annoying presence in so much media (and I don't even have an instagram/Twitter or any of that stuff) but then I remember how sad and empty their lives must be. Everything is about the way they look and their everyday live consists of doing nothing of worth.

Man, this is a really good attitude to have about all celebrities. Most of the ones that really get under my skin are spoiled attention whores living for the Twitters and Instagrams (Bieber, Ariana Grande, the Kardashians, etc). Normal people who emulate that lifestyle bug me even more.

But then you realize how inauthentic their life is, when everything is shallow and calculated. Thank goodness I'm living my life, not Instagramming it.

Reactions: 2 users
Man, this is a really good attitude to have about all celebrities. Most of the ones that really get under my skin are spoiled attention whores living for the Twitters and Instagrams (Bieber, Ariana Grande, the Kardashians, etc). Normal people who emulate that lifestyle bug me even more.

But then you realize how inauthentic their life is, when everything is shallow and calculated. Thank goodness I'm living my life, not Instagramming it.
I agree absolutely. But you do need talent to be in this industry. And like I've said a thousand times, social media makes everything so cheap. It allows everyone to find out everything about you, which is why there are so many hump and dump celebrities, musicians, and models. You find out what their life is about, and then they're not interesting anymore. If you want good press, keep yourself elusive.

It does makes me upset when others judge those born into money for being given all they need. Are you saying you would handle it differently if you were brought up in that way? Not if you had the information you know now. It even happens to those not famous. I hear so many people giving others grief when their parents can afford to send them to college rather than the kid pay themselves. If you have the chance to not be tens of thousands of dollars in debt due to school, you'd be straight up stupid to decline.

Needless to say, bragging about it so blatantly on social media is #1 career killer.

Feeling too full after dessert?

2B7139D500000578-0-image-a-1_1439837070619.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
From starcasm.net/archives/328538
Kendall is feeling immense pressure to stay model skinny. Although Kendall has been blessed with amazing genes, she still has to diet and restrict what she eats to stay as skinny as she’s supposed to walk on runways and be in high fashion magazines. It’s really hard on her and sometimes she just feels like quitting all together.
In addition, the fact that Kylie Jenner has no such concerns irritates Kendall Jenner to no end. According to the same friend of Kendall Jenner’s, “Kylie eats whatever she wants and rubs it right in Kendall’s face. They will go out to eat and Kendall with order some kale with only lemon juice as dressing while Kylie will order a pizza and ice cream for dessert, laughing the whole time at her sister’s misery.”

:spitlaugh::spitlaugh:
I don't know what's true about that (well, the part when it says she only orders kale with lemon juice certainly isn't), but actually she hasn't walked many shows so far, only Givenchy, DVF and Michael Kors.

I believe it about the kale and lemon, even with her father's genes (I'm not sure what the correct form of parental phrase is used), she will never have the body. She's easily got more of a model-body type than anyone else in her family, but just like the Hadid's, she's relying too much on her "fast metabolism" than not. Also regarding her sister eating whatever she wants and supposedly laughing at her, that's true. Her sister is fat, it shows she eats pizza and ice cream.

I think she'd be a lot skinnier if she only ordered kale and lemon, and there are always a lot of pictures of Kendall eating ice creams :eyeroll:. What I mean is that I doubt she's restricting that much, for obvious reasons. Maybe she's just the type of girl that doesn't eat much for meals and then snacks like crazy. Who knows.