Kendall Jenner

image.jpg
:run::superpuke:I just cant wait until she stops modeling

I think her face is too puffy, but I prefer more angular faces and slightly sunken cheeks. She's a conventionally attractive girl, but I don't think she would be modeling at the level she is if she wasn't born into fame. Truthfully she's infinitely more fit to do commercial modeling than high fashion. Also she could definitely stand to lose a good 15 lbs.

If I was in her position, I can't help that I would feel consistently inadequate because I didn't accomplish anything on my own. I wonder if she feels the same way (As in, she'll never be recognized as a legitimate model by the fashion industry but just as a profitable "trendy" girl they can use to appeal to some of their target consumers)

This article + the comments are pretty interesting : http://www.theblot.com/an-open-letter-to-kendall-jenner-about-her-model-bullying-7725835

Reactions: 1 users
'She's not a model': Fashion fans criticize Kendall Jenner's 'horrible' and 'cheap' new Fendi campaign

Well, she is horrible and cheap. How do you expect her to look? She's shit, of course she will look like shit. Hire the best makeup artist, the best photoshoppper, put her on the best lighting. She will still look like shit.

A̶u̶n̶q̶u̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶a̶ ̶s̶e̶ ̶v̶i̶s̶t̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶d̶a̶,̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶a̶ ̶s̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶d̶a̶.̶

Reactions: 1 user
I think I would cry if I were a REAL model and they told me that Kendall was going to be shooting with me...

One of the foundations of a model, especially a supermodel, is SOME sort of bone structure. There is less than nothing of that here. Except for other socialite-turned models, there is always bone structure. It is almost mind boggling how she has gotten this far.

Standing next to real models( Sasha Luss and Ming Xi) for Karl Lagerfeld campaign
40167e2038d416317ff04e.jpg

kendall-jenner-karl-lagerfeld-spring-2015-05-780x520-780x520.jpg

every time i see her emotionless and boring face on covers or in campaigns it pisses me off to death.
like. whyyyy. god. whyyyy.
she is so boring, her face has no expression and her nose is gross.
it's so sad that the fashion industry's gone mad and they book girls who have millions of teenage subscribers on instagram instead of those who have looks.