Kelly Gale

Remedios

Rising Star
Reaction score
I think it's time for her to have her own thread! She's gorgeous :luvluv:

Plus, she has killer abs:

Even though she is quite young, she seems to have a lot of focus, balance and discipline in her life, which I also find very inspiring. And she is from Gothenburg! Which makes me like her even more...

Reactions: 2 people

gettingthere

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Wow, she is stunning!

My husband and I joke that Sweden is full of super humans, based on how talented and good-looking Swedish hockey players are. I'm glad to see continuing evidence that Swedish females also have super-human beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhianna

Rising Star
Reaction score
She walked for VS, shame on them for covering up her amazing abs.

Odile

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Seriously envying her abs! :bow: Time to work harder on mine...

colette

Rookie
Reaction score
I've been stalking her instagram for weeks, she's gooorgeous! :bow:

Remedios

Rising Star
Reaction score
Wow, she is stunning!

My husband and I joke that Sweden is full of super humans, based on how talented and good-looking Swedish hockey players are. I'm glad to see continuing evidence that Swedish females also have super-human beauty!

Oh, yes, they are! I visited Stockholm and Gothenburg last summer and in addition to the great looks, most Swedish people seemed to be pretty friendly, helpful and relaxed (in Gothenburg, especially) and overall just looked like they were in a good mood most of the time. I would like to live there one day...

Remedios

Rising Star
Reaction score
What's her instagram username?

It's @kellybellyboom. I like her candid shots, she seems to have a nice personality, confident but very balanced and down to earth.

colette

Rookie
Reaction score
I love the interview and how open and straight forward she is. She walks everywhere and exercises 1-2,5 hours 6 days a week for that body.

To think that people who take the stairs to third floor and exercise half an hour 3x a week (and eati crap) wonder why they aren't looking this good... :nopity:

skinnieminnie

Rising Star
Reaction score
I also have been obsessed with her instagram!! Like everyone said, she has killer abs, and hopefully if she sticks around VS she doesn't stop working hard for her body like so many of them do...

Remedios

Rising Star
Reaction score
To think that people who take the stairs to third floor and exercise half an hour 3x a week (and eati crap) wonder why they aren't looking this good... :nopity:
I think you just described around 80% of the population at MFP forums :lol: :nopity:

More from the gorgeous Kelly:

Older picture. It looks like she has definitely gotten slimmer and more toned as she progressed in her career:

Skinny_Mini_Me

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She manages to look soft without flab everywhere, which, to me, is the mark of an actual curvy person.
I'm pretty sure this is what most people mean when they say they prefer curvy women. Not that faux-curvy where you cover everything with fat in an attempt to imitate this body-type...

What a sexy girl!