Kelly Gale

Nah, people who work out A LOT and don't give their body enough recovery time usually hold a lot of water because of inflammation. Also, don't know how her sleep pattern is but I can only imagine she's the kind of person who takes pride in being sleep deprived (the kind of person who trades sleep for a very early/late workout), which leads to even more inflammation. Can only imagine her muscles are chronically inflamed and she's holding a lot of water weight. Less can be more when it comes to exercise.
Honestly she’s such a good reminder that working out at such an intense level probably won’t deliver the desired aesthetic appearance. Plus she seems to get injured so frequently and I doubt there’s much work she can do with a broken foot or wrist

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

She looks really REALLY big now. Bigger than before. Like other members have previously mentioned in this thread, I’m confused as to why her body looks like this when all she ever posts about is how much she’s working out. She even injured her arm and still continued to work out. She and her personality remind me of the arrogant student athletes who would show off in my high school PE class lol. I literally don’t know anything else about her personality other than the fact that she works out. So shouldn’t she be more toned than this?

yikes does she wants some fries with that SHAKE🍑

• Funny
  • Gross
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
VS show cancellation = someone's getting thiccc :disgusted:

1568822628414.png

• Sad
  • Gross
  • Pig
Reactions: 9 users
34560A74-5495-42B9-BF1B-C663C628B92E.jpeg

Found this on Instagram. She doesn’t even look good in the retouched one.

She should ask Elsa for some tips on how to actually appear skinny online.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user