1337bbb0825011e3951212fd640cee8a_8.jpg

2082438eae5811e2a62a22000aaa09e0_7.jpg

17_Kelly_Gale____.jpg

ff79d388925811e39f7512f604582c7b_8.jpg

Kelly-Gale-Teen-Vogue-Sept%2B2012%2BKim%2BBID.png

kelly-gale-for-elle-sweden-december-2011.jpeg

Plus, she has killer abs:

aeba217a538b11e3906b126db9546433_7.jpg

Even though she is quite young, she seems to have a lot of focus, balance and discipline in her life, which I also find very inspiring. And she is from Gothenburg! Which makes me like her even more...

Reactions: 1 users
Wow, she is stunning!

My husband and I joke that Sweden is full of super humans, based on how talented and good-looking Swedish hockey players are. I'm glad to see continuing evidence that Swedish females also have super-human beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, she is stunning!

My husband and I joke that Sweden is full of super humans, based on how talented and good-looking Swedish hockey players are. I'm glad to see continuing evidence that Swedish females also have super-human beauty!

Oh, yes, they are! I visited Stockholm and Gothenburg last summer and in addition to the great looks, most Swedish people seemed to be pretty friendly, helpful and relaxed (in Gothenburg, especially) and overall just looked like they were in a good mood most of the time. I would like to live there one day...

I love the interview and how open and straight forward she is. She walks everywhere and exercises 1-2,5 hours 6 days a week for that body.

To think that people who take the stairs to third floor and exercise half an hour 3x a week (and eati crap) wonder why they aren't looking this good... :nopity:

I also have been obsessed with her instagram!! Like everyone said, she has killer abs, and hopefully if she sticks around VS she doesn't stop working hard for her body like so many of them do...

To think that people who take the stairs to third floor and exercise half an hour 3x a week (and eati crap) wonder why they aren't looking this good... :nopity:

I think you just described around 80% of the population at MFP forums :lol: :nopity:

More from the gorgeous Kelly:

tumblr_mg0roi7_INo1r31vplo1_1280.jpg

vdvdfvd.png

Older picture. It looks like she has definitely gotten slimmer and more toned as she progressed in her career:

151855_565.jpg

ixuyr7.jpg

09_Kelly_Gale.jpg

tumblr_mkuurnq_X5m1qh9n5lo1_500.jpg

She manages to look soft without flab everywhere, which, to me, is the mark of an actual curvy person.
I'm pretty sure this is what most people mean when they say they prefer curvy women. Not that faux-curvy where you cover everything with fat in an attempt to imitate this body-type...

What a sexy girl!