Kaya Scodelario from Skins

L

LRian

I remember watching the show and thinking she was pretty and skinny. What do you guys think?

Reactions: 1 user

Apple

Rising Star
I think she was fab in Skins (especially first generation) but more slim than skinny. She seems to carry most of her weight in her lower body.

She is said to be 5' 6''

fatale fille

Rookie
She gain weight after skins right?

I just found this picture

That's a terrible pair of shorts for someone who has thunder thighs, i know because I have too :(

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
Oh wow, she's actually much less thin than I thought! Definitely quite the pear shape...

I remember her being a pear shape but not SO pear shaped...! Those thighs are huge compared to her frame!:wtf:

She definetly looked better in her "skins days":

classichic

Super Star
She was so pretty in skins. Not really a fan of her these days, her thighs are too big for my liking.

I

isidora

She gain weight after skins right?

I just found this picture

That's a terrible pair of shorts for someone who has thunder thighs, i know because I have too :(
...i feel so saaaaad! :( when i saw skins, i thought she was the portrait of the word "perfect" (except for most of her outfits, but i know she was a tv show character) she was so thin and pretty!

Sonja

Rookie
Woow, those thighs... Those shorts :wtf: On of her most recent pics:

G

georgia_m

She looks like one of those people who will always have a slight thigh gap, unless they get really chubby. :( Jealous! She was perfect in skins, I hope her career really picks up.

Phoebe

Worker Bee
I don't think there's a lot she can do about her thighs - she seems to just have really wide hips. I mean, how else could she be so skinny on top and so big around her waist?

H

herradiohead

She was so pretty in skins. Not really a fan of her these days, her thighs are too big for my liking.
Yes! Hmm, but we all change as we get older. I wonder if she's had a child? A lot of women have their hips carry weight differently after giving birth...

lagamine

Rookie
As you can see from my avatar..loved her in her Skins days. Whatever she was doing then worked perfectly.