Kaya Scodelario from Skins

L

LRian

I remember watching the show and thinking she was pretty and skinny. What do you guys think?
tumblr_l3ermejS6G1qzbq5ho1_1280.png

Reactions: 1 user
I think she was fab in Skins (especially first generation) but more slim than skinny. She seems to carry most of her weight in her lower body.

She is said to be 5' 6''
Dazed-Confused-Magazine-kaya-scodelario-8854087-600-781.jpg

2860519936_ec20da7b08.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I love her! and I want her body! does anybody knows how much she weights?

She gain weight after skins right?

I just found this picture

2011VFestival2.jpg

That's a terrible pair of shorts for someone who has thunder thighs, i know because I have too :(

Love her face, she is very pretty, but not skinny at all, more like avarage :oops:

She gain weight after skins right?

I just found this picture

2011VFestival2.jpg

That's a terrible pair of shorts for someone who has thunder thighs, i know because I have too :(

...i feel so saaaaad! :( when i saw skins, i thought she was the portrait of the word "perfect" (except for most of her outfits, but i know she was a tv show character) she was so thin and pretty!

She looks like one of those people who will always have a slight thigh gap, unless they get really chubby. :( Jealous! She was perfect in skins, I hope her career really picks up.

I don't think there's a lot she can do about her thighs - she seems to just have really wide hips. I mean, how else could she be so skinny on top and so big around her waist?

She was so pretty in skins. Not really a fan of her these days, her thighs are too big for my liking.

Yes! Hmm, but we all change as we get older. I wonder if she's had a child? A lot of women have their hips carry weight differently after giving birth...